Game Thread Alost - Page 43 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #631  
Old Jan 8th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 24th, 2023
RPXP: 15717
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 4,748
Ivyian doesn't see the Red Archer, but he knows the half elf is hiding behind and under the wagon's forward wheel. He sees the three friars, all casting. One has a shimmer of gold around him that solidifies into some kind of armor. The other two are casting and looking at him and Ogmund. Ivyian shoots one of the friars in the throat and watches the man hold his concentration and hurl a glob of black ichor at them. The blob lands far short, splashing acid over the ground, that burns a small patch of grass. The other friar throws a red colored stone, hitting Ogmund in the chest and knocking the wind from him. Ivyian then sees the Red Archer pop up and take a quick and hurried shot that misses Jurdikai by a wide margin. Ivyian shoots the Red Archer, hitting him again high in the shoulder. The Red Archer drops out of sight, cursing at Ivyian and then he is shot twice by Hew and makes no more sounds.
The Friar with the arrow sticking out of his throat hurls another glob, lofting this one rather than throwing straight. The little deadly glob soars through the branches and hits Ivyian on the shouder, splashing hot burning acid all over him. He hears his armor sizzling, protecting him from most of the acid. Still, some seeps in and he feels the burn along his chest and shoulder.

Endellion grips the Malarite, who flails at her now with a hand changed into something like a falcon's talon. She shifts to the side, avoiding the blow as she chants, summoning the grass and roots once again. The malarite slashes at her again, raking across her chest but not penetrating her armor. Endellion finishes her spell, the grass grasping and pulling down the malarite's arms and holding his legs as more roots and longer flowers and bushes slowly cover and bind him to near immobility. Endellion is sitting astride the desperately struggling Malarite when a round, blue stone hits her in the middle of the chest. For a moment the wind is knocked from her and a sense of dizziness almost overcomes her. She hears Bodvar shouting at the half-orcs next to her and shakes it off. Two friars in white tabards with red crosses on them are advancing on them. Bodvar has crippled one of the half-orcs and the other half-orc he was fighting is also now caught up in Endellion's entangle spell. Bodvar sends his spiritual hammer at one of the advancing men. The man expertly blocks the hammer with his shield and pulls a longsword that Endellion hears him enchant. The blade starts glowing an ominous dark red color.

OOC-Ivyian is not in hand to hand combat. He took 3 points of acid damage from the Friar's orb. Endellion can go to hand to hand against one of the armed friars or she can move to avoid combat and cast another spell. Endellion took 7 points of damage from the friar's magic stone.
Reply With Quote
  #632  
Old Jan 8th, 2022, 07:46 PM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 1977
donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr
Posts: 1,073
HP 9/34

AP 21

Ivy grits his teeth to stop from letting a shot of pain.... they might kill him, but he will not let them enjoy it.

using a shout to help vent his pain , he calls once again,Kill or maim any caster you see!...

another shout,True Children , and guardains of the forest...continue to bring the enemy down!

SISTERS! AID MY COMRADES!.... CRUSH OUR FOES!!! as he shouts, and pushes the pain behind him.. he aims for the throat wounded friar .. if he drops the fellow with the First arrow, he will aim for another target to bring down


Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (1)+12 Total = 13
1st bow

Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (5)+12 Total = 17
2nd bow

Dice Roll:
1d6+2 (2)+2 Total = 4
dam

Dice Roll:
1d6+2 (4)+2 Total = 6
2nd dam
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
  #633  
Old Jan 11th, 2022, 09:01 PM
Arrevanthas's Avatar
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 1220
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas
Posts: 417
right-aligned image


Languages: Sylvan, Common, Pixie, Gnome, Elven

**Notes: Endellion speaks in Elvish since it seemed to be understood by those she has interacted with. She will use Common if she has to, but it is not a preference.



She muttered several colorful elvish curses that she had picked up on from Kree as the dizziness subsided. Her body has been battered and in want to just resting but she couldn’t just give up now...the wyrmling needed them...swallowing hard, Endellion began to Casting [I]Sleep]/i]cast once again, giving the men a dark look, something that didn’t seem right on her fair features. This battle seemed unending and she honestly wasn’t even sure if she would make it out alive...if any of them would. Hew popped into her mind...she felt a sense of calmness wash over her. If she could just save the wyrmling...



 
__________________
https://ko-fi.com/arrevanthas
Reply With Quote
  #634  
Old Jan 16th, 2022, 03:18 PM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 24th, 2023
RPXP: 15717
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 4,748
Ivyian shoots while calling out to the others. The wounded friar blocks Ivyian's first shot, but also loses his spell in the process. Ivyian's second shot sinks deep in the friar's belly, dropping him to the ground. The Friar rises up to his hands and knees, then sits back, grasping the arrow with both hands and starts chanting. He is shot five more times by other Nightblades and twice by sprites. The friar doesn't fall over, but he is dead, kneeling there with his hands around his belly.
One of the other friars' falls over, asleep from sprite arrows and the third friar on Ivyian's side retreats back to the cover of the wagons, but not before he is shot once in the rear end and once in the back of the shoulder. Two more soldiers are also killed, sending the rest of them scurrying back for cover.

Endellion, still straddling the bound malarite, sends her sleeping spell at the two advancing friars in white tabards. The spell takes hold of one and he falls to the ground, sound asleep. The other Friar leans back to hurl another stone at her and Hew shoots him three times. The friar takes a step back and falls over dead. Bodvar uses his spiritual weapon to smash the skull of the bound malarite, killing the evil priest and blocks two of the half-orc's attempts to attack Endellion with his shield. The last half-orc starts retreating and his shot four times from the other side of the road before he makes it to the cover of the wagons. Bodvar then stabs the crippled half-orc, killing it as well. Endellion hears Bodvar take a deep breath as the enemy retreats. She can see most of the leaders or people who had been giving orders are either dead, dying or have fled. She can see the wounded half-orc is huddled against the wagon with eight other men, two knights, two soldiers in half plate and four foot soldiers in padded armor. They look to be planning an escape along the road back the way they came. They are not the least bit concerned about anything in the wagons, even the wyrmling.

OOC-No players took any damage that round, the only foes left on the road are the wounded half-orc and eight men with him.
Reply With Quote
  #635  
Old Jan 16th, 2022, 04:48 PM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 1977
donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr
Posts: 1,073
HP 9/34

AP 21

Ivy moves with the look on Anger on his face, or? perhaps down right hate...Shouting as he looks for a target... YOU COWARDLY ABOMINATIONS.. DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND ARMOR AND RUN DOWN THE ROAD...ANY WHO KEEP THIER WEAPONS WILL BE KILLED. IF YOU MOVE OFF THE ROAD...YOU WILL DIE....

he cares not if they Listen, he aims and fires at the best available target..

Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (18)+12 Total = 30
1st bow

Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (3)+12 Total = 15
2nd bow

Dice Roll:
1d6+2 (5)+2 Total = 7
1st dam

Dice Roll:
1d6+2 (4)+2 Total = 6
2nd dam
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"

Last edited by donsr; Jan 16th, 2022 at 04:49 PM. Reason: dice string for 2nd dam
Reply With Quote
  #636  
Old Jan 19th, 2022, 01:42 AM
Arrevanthas's Avatar
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 1220
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas
Posts: 417
right-aligned image

Languages: Sylvan, Common, Pixie, Gnome, Elven
**Notes: Endellion speaks in Elvish since it seemed to be understood by those she has interacted with. She will use Common if she has to, but it is not a preference.

Endellion let out a soft chuckle but it was anything but mirthful. There was a slight disbelief that she was still alive but there was no time to really contemplate such dark thoughts. Seeing that the enemy was huddled around the wagons made her frown, that worry over the wyrmling clearly there. Biting her bottom lip, she looked to her two companions, seeing Hew with arrows sticking out of him like a pincushion. “Hew…” she whispered and quickly moved up to him, looking at the arrow shafts. “I have a couple more healings I can give…” She glanced to Bodvar and then back to Hew, beginning to softly CMW
Dice Roll:
2d8+5 (8, 1)+5 Total = 14
chant as she removed the arrows and followed up that pain with a feathery light touch.

 
__________________
https://ko-fi.com/arrevanthas
Reply With Quote
  #637  
Old Jan 26th, 2022, 02:11 AM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 24th, 2023
RPXP: 15717
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 4,748
Ivyian sees the foe retreating, a small group has converged around the wagons, the rest are hurrying up the road, going north, back the way they had come. He counts fifteen figures in a mixed group of orcs and half orcs and humans around the wagon. All but three of the twenty four retreating up the road are human. The other three look to be either half orc or a quarter orc. The group around the wagon are trying to gather their wounded and looting the dead, including the dead archer in the red jester suit.
Ivyian kills one of the smaller orcs with a shot to the neck. A half orc in half plate blocks Ivyian's second shot with his shield, then two more before a fourth arrow grazes his cheek. That half orc acts like he is in command. Jurdikai has just emerged from the trees and strides towards the half orc and others gathered around the wagon. Adler, and the goths, Grimwere, Edric and Asha are advancing with them. Asha carries a short sword in one hand and a military pick in the other.
Two more orcs near the wagons are killed before the most of the group starts breaking and running up the road towards their fleeing comrades. The half orc in half plate is joined by two humans in chain shirts wielding maces and carrying small shields. A spray of thorns patters around Ivyian, two hitting and sticking in his leather armor, but not penetrating. Half a mile away to the south, he hears horns, blowing a recall.
Endellion sees Hew and runs over to him. Hew looks down for a moment, saying, Most of them are just stuck in my leathers. Only a few got through. Hew is about to nock and fire his bow until Endellion says,
Quote:
I have a couple more healings I can give.
Hew holds still, letting Endellion heal him as he watches the enemy huddling around the wagons. Bodvar has finished killing all the entangled orcs and friars and they have no enemies close to them for the first time in minutes. Endellion heals Hew. While she does that, Hew pulls four of the arrows out of his armor. A goblin crawls out from under the wagon with the wyrmling and shoots two arrows. One hits Bodvar in the chest and breaks against his armor. The other arrow hits Endellion in the behind, right in the center of her left buttock. The snip of pain makes her involuntarily jump before Hew turns her around and behind him. The little goblin archer is now sneaking up the road, going north, using the ditch for cover from Ivyian and the other Night Blades. Endellion, Bodvar and Hew can clearly see him. Bodvar reaches out and delicately draws the arrow out, before casting a healing on Endellion.

OOC- Ivyian took no damage that round but was hit with some kind of thorn spell, roll for spot to find foe. Endellion took 3 points of damage from the goblin and then Bodvar healed her for 8.
Reply With Quote
  #638  
Old Jan 26th, 2022, 07:44 AM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 1977
donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr
Posts: 1,073
HP 9/34

AP 21

He says softly to the air...Gru...or our sprite friends,,,show me out enemies....

he moves slowly and calls out to His people ( and forest folk)....Let them Run if they wish...other wise, stand off and cut them down with arrows or bolts...Cut their Numbers down, then over whelm them..no need
to take sword cuts at this point...


Bringing his Bow up. he will fire at the best target at the wagons, to begin the whittling down of the defenders...However if he sees, or it is revealed, the person who sent the thorn, they he will send shafts that way...

Dice Roll:
1d20+13 (20)+13 Total = 33
spot

Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (17)+12 Total = 29
1st bow

Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (10)+12 Total = 22
2nd bow

Dice Roll:
1d6+2 (2)+2 Total = 4
1st dam

Dice Roll:
1d6+2 (4)+2 Total = 6
2nd dam
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
  #639  
Old Jan 30th, 2022, 09:53 PM
Arrevanthas's Avatar
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 1220
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas
Posts: 417
right-aligned image

Languages: Sylvan, Common, Pixie, Gnome, Elven
**Notes: Endellion speaks in Elvish since it seemed to be understood by those she has interacted with. She will use Common if she has to, but it is not a preference.

She let out a little squeak of surprise and pain when the arrow struck her backside, tears stinging her eyes at the tender area that was hit. She breathed a sigh of relief though as Bodvar came and not only removed the arrow but healed her as well. “We need…to save the wyrmling,” she whispered to Hew, that pleading clearly seen in those large emerald green eyes. With her strength renewed thanks to the healing spell, Endellion turned back to the wagon and began to Casting Magic Missile
Dice Roll:
5d4+5 (4, 2, 4, 2, 1)+5 Total = 18
cast, sending 5 silvery bolts flying out towards the goblin.

 
__________________
https://ko-fi.com/arrevanthas
Reply With Quote
  #640  
Old Feb 2nd, 2022, 05:13 PM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 24th, 2023
RPXP: 15717
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 4,748
Ivyian whispers to Gru and hears a tittle of pixie laughter along with a grunt from the gremlin. Off to Ivyian's left a dark haired creature with crimson colored skin and sharply pointed ears with serrated edges covered in silver caps stands looking and gesturing at him. Ivyian recognizes the creature as a cambion and sees the next spell of thorns cast his way. Moving and shooting, Ivyian dodges the thorns and shoots the cambion twice in the chest, hitting both times. The arrows thunk into the cambion, penetrating his leather armor and shocking him. The cambion's dark black eyes glow like embered coals as shock and anger mix across his reptilian like features. Ogmund follows up with three silver darts that hit and burn, leaving small tendrils of smoke rising up from the cambion. Behind the cambion, Ivyian needs no pixie magic to see three men moving up behind the cambion. All three wear elven cloaks and camouflaged vests with tree moss and twigs twined into the leather vests. All three of them carry short bows and short swords and they clearly thought they would be able to sneak up and attack Ivyian and the NightBlades from the flank. The pixies have turned all three a vibrant pink, which immediately attracts the attention of other Nightblades, including Ewan Hardbow, who shoots and kills one with a heavy shot through the ear. Ewan hits a second man, the arrow going all the way through the man's thigh. The third man is shot twice with crossbow bolts and is then hit in the head with a thrown hand axe and falls over dead with the axe still stuck and cleaving his skull.
Two arrows hit the Cambian and glance off his armor. The Cambian is now turning to flee, his body taking on a fog like appearance. The obscurement spell doesn't fool Ivyian for a moment. Ivyian easily tracks the cambion trying to escape.

Endellion strikes the fleeing goblin with all five of her bolts, sending the goblin tumbling head over heels until he rolls to a stop and lies still. Hew shoots two more of the men near the wyrmling, killing them both. Bodvar steps in front of Endellion in order to give her some protection from his shield and body and starts marching towards the wagon, his spiritual hammer twirling in the air above his head.
There are four human soldiers left by the wagon. All of them have short spears and knives and wear only padded armor and leather helmets. All the rest of their foes are now fleeing along the road north in scattered groups with no sign of order among them. Endellion catches a glint of steel blue eyes peeking out from the iron cage and hears a voice next to her, Are you helping me? Can you free me Earth child?

OOC-Ivyian can track the cambion, not fooled by the spell at all. There is one soldier left from the cambion's group of three and he is badly wounded.
Reply With Quote
  #641  
Old Feb 2nd, 2022, 08:29 PM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 1977
donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr
Posts: 1,073
with an anger he has not felt since the wagon escorts were to be sacrificed .... secure that man..he will talk, or he will die..... I will kill him, myself, should he doubt My word!.... Cut down that abomination that flees!

he is not so single minded enough to keep his eyes moving from more twig clad troops, he shouts as loud as he is able.....The offer to retreat is now void...any foes you come across, slay without mercy or preamble!

if he does not see any others, he will fire at the fleeing beast...


Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (2)+12 Total = 14
ist bow

Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (6)+12 Total = 18
2nd bow

Dice Roll:
1d6+2 (1)+2 Total = 3
1st dam

Dice Roll:
1d6+2 (3)+2 Total = 5
2nd dam
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"
Reply With Quote
  #642  
Old Feb 5th, 2022, 11:58 PM
Arrevanthas's Avatar
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 1220
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas
Posts: 417
right-aligned image

Languages: Sylvan, Common, Pixie, Gnome, Elven
**Notes: Endellion speaks in Elvish since it seemed to be understood by those she has interacted with. She will use Common if she has to, but it is not a preference.

Biting her bottom lip, Endellion followed behind Bodvar, thankful for his protection. Her grip on her shortsword tightened as she noted the four humans left behind. Why couldn’t they just run away like their smarter companions were? Yes, they all needed to be dealt with but at least it would give them a needed breather. Emerald eyes caught the steel blue, that surprise reflected there. When did the beast wake from the spell he was put under? We…are trying to free you, she imparted back, hoping that the beast could hear her. I will not let them take you.

 
__________________
https://ko-fi.com/arrevanthas
Reply With Quote
  #643  
Old Feb 11th, 2022, 05:39 AM
Rasgorn's Avatar
Rasgorn Rasgorn is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 24th, 2023
RPXP: 15717
Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn Rasgorn
Posts: 4,748
Adler rushes the wounded man, clubbing him around the head and shoulders and knocking the man down. Deykin and Asha the goth warrior woman are with him Adler and Deykin start tying the man up. Asha chases after the fleeing cambion, screaming in a loud, undulating voice. Her long black hair streams behind her as she runs.
Ivyian sights down on the fleeing cambion. Ivyian's first shot glances off the thing's armor, but his second shot hits it in the back of the thigh, causing it to stumble. Another arrow from Devan hits the cambion's shoulder and Ewan shoots it in the left buttock, further slowing it down. Asha, charging hard, doesn't slow down as she catches up and rushes past the thing, chopping it across the back of the neck with her hand axe. A spray of dark reddish black blood erupts from the axe wound and the cambion turns, swinging a sickle. He completely misses Asha, who purposefully ran past him and now hits him again from behind. Two more arrows glance off his armor. Ivyian can see a panicked look coming over the hard features of the cambion as it looks around, realizing it is surrounded. An ash gray smoke starts rising around the cambion and he grows an inch, then another and hard chitinous like plates start forming around him.

Endellion can now see only the four men left by the wagon. They all look like simple peasants and rapidly exchange rather fearful looks with each other about what to do next. One of them drops to his knees and lays down his weapons. One breaks off running north and Hew kills him with a single shot. After that, the two standing also drop to their knees and lay their weapons down. Endellion hears a snuffling sound from the cage. I am Quarious. Thank you, I am greatly pleased and in your debt. Careful when you touch the cage, it has runes that prevent enchanted or Faerie folk like you and I from touching the bars. They grow hot and burn quickly. Normal humans don't seem to have a problem though and I am hoping your dwarven friend can unlock the cage or break the lock. Since I can't touch the cage, I am sorry to say I will be of little use in helping get myself out. You smell different. At first I thought you elven but you are not. I am a dragon, a steel dragon to be exact. I am rather young to be out in the World. I was taken from the 'clutch' by thieves working for Miyuki Dagormir. She is elven and vile as any demon you can imagine. There is a cambion about somewhere, unless he has fled. He can be dangerous to us and to mortals of course. YOur dwarven friend though, is a priest. He will know what to do with a cambion. Endellion sees Quarious sit back and slowly lay his whole self down. She would guess he is about six and half feet long/tall, with soft scales a light blueish gray in color and a long snout with a black nose and eyes the color of slate.
Reply With Quote
  #644  
Old Feb 11th, 2022, 10:49 AM
donsr's Avatar
donsr donsr is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 1977
donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr donsr
Posts: 1,073
IVY Calls out, seemingly to no one..but his voice carriesChampions of the Forest...warriors of the wood!..call upon your magics , to Help lay this creature low!

he calmly pulls two of his enchanted silver headed arrows from the Quiver...Dark One!..you are a fool! You serve those who would end you, because you are not one of them... we have slain Rock folks, and many other creatures who serve the darkness...and? Not one time, has your masters saved you...you are nothing more then a slave..and thus? you will die that way!

whether there is any attacks from the forest folk, Ivy does not seem to care as he draws back the Bow..Take its legs and its arms...its damnably hard to fight without them....

He looses two of the arrows in what might seem like the same motions.

Dice Roll:
1d20+14 (13)+14 Total = 27
1st attack silver arrows

Dice Roll:
1d20+14 (2)+14 Total = 16
2nd silver

Dice Roll:
1d6+4 (2)+4 Total = 6
1st sil arrow

Dice Roll:
1d6+4 (3)+4 Total = 7
2nd sil arrow
__________________
" be the fire, that fights the fire"

Last edited by donsr; Feb 19th, 2022 at 05:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #645  
Old Feb 19th, 2022, 02:23 AM
Arrevanthas's Avatar
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 1220
Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas Arrevanthas
Posts: 417
right-aligned image

Languages: Sylvan, Common, Pixie, Gnome, Elven
**Notes: Endellion speaks in Elvish since it seemed to be understood by those she has interacted with. She will use Common if she has to, but it is not a preference.

Not really too sure on what to do with those that surrendered, Endellion moved to the cage, looking it over but careful not to touch it. “Bodvar…can you help with this? I…I cannot touch it…also…Quarious has said that there is a cambion about.” She didn’t quite understand that last part but she figured he would. “Don’t worry Quarious…you are safe now. The land elder had alerted me to your presence. I am…are you from the Fey Wilde? If so, I can send you home…”

 
__________________
https://ko-fi.com/arrevanthas
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB