RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 10-04-2019, 09:27 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9449
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
Friday morning fun.

Completed ApplicationsWorks in ProgressInterest
  • None

Some folk can't post on weekends, others use the weekends to post. First round of feedback on all submissions will come at the Monday Morning review.

Last edited by DraconigenaArma; 10-04-2019 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:29 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6442
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
I've played with DraconigenaArma in other games. He is a great player as well as a very good DM. Trust me when I say this, you don't want to miss out on a chance to play with DraconigenaArma.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:46 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
Monday Morning Mania

• None

Thank you for the endorsement Rick!

Time for feedback and reviews.

Last edited by DraconigenaArma; 10-07-2019 at 09:57 AM.
Old 10-08-2019, 12:06 AM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6442
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
Thanks for the feedback it gives me plenty of food for thought. It is still in progress.... I will try and fluff it out a bit more over the next few days.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1178
suburbanplankton suburbanplankton suburbanplankton suburbanplankton suburbanplankton suburbanplankton suburbanplankton suburbanplankton suburbanplankton
I had an extraordinarily unproductive weekend for a variety of reasons, but i'm still working on things. I hope to have something ready to put 'on paper' in the next day or so.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:26 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Tuesday Morning-Time

• None

Good to see you back in the world Suburb. Sometimes those weeks happen. We still have a little over a week left before my original deadline, which I may have to extend. I can't run this with three.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:10 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Wednesday Late-Morning Review

• None
Old 10-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 472
Seasons End Seasons End Seasons End Seasons End Seasons End
Name: Astrid Moss
Race: Dwarf
Class: Cleric of Torag
Mechanical Role / Purpose: Healer and Craftswoman

Description: Cheerful and utilitarian, Astrid is a kindly woman that offers firm love to any who cross her path, the level of firmness varying from person to person from a constructive criticism to a hammer in the gut. She happily offers aide to any who would visit her budding temple and encourages honest work for a days earning, generosity of spirit and time to those in need, and a keen eye for detail. If you visit her shrine in the making you might see the stout woman baking clay bricks or hammering small metal objects at her anvil, her dirty blonde hair tied back in a simple braid with a bandanna atop her head and an apron covering her torso. She keeps a pair of smithing gloves and sturdy leather boots, a tunic, and breeches with a stone buckle belt in the shape of a hammer. Looking into Astrids face you'll see a pair of golden hazel eyes that shine like tigers-eye framed by bushy brows, rosy cheeks, a wide smile, and hints of crows feet forming.

Backstory: Astrid is a once pilgrim and now missionary settler that chose to settle in Bridgetown nearly a half decade ago, settling in after a five year excursion from her home lands to learn of the world and study the metal and stone work of other races to help innovate her own craft. The youngest of six siblings from a loving and well respected family in her old mountain home, Astrid was raised in an orthodox environment and was both expected to bring renown to the family name and was quite overlooked in the attention department. She never lacked discipline but had very little in terms of a clear direction and with so many options freely available to her she honed in on the one option that gave her the greatest sense of freedom from expectation and stagnation, to travel the world in the service of her families patron deity.

Astrid's journeys were mostly a peaceful affair and they eventually brought her to Bridgetown on the Summermoon festival, a fun affair that stuck in her heart. She lingered there in the days after and became enamored with the bridge of all things, watching the water flow like the underground streams from her home. She spent days relaxing in the sun near the bridge and after the relaxation period ended and the itch to do something nagged at her she found herself studying the clay at the rivers edge. Nothing special but interesting nonetheless, she started baking the clay into bricks to make some art, and as days turned to weeks she found a free plot in town and built herself her own kiln out of the rivers clay. Now in the present day she has her hut, oven, and an anvil and hopes to build a fully fledged shrine to Torag and working smith. Astrid has finally become self sufficient in her new home, proving her worth to herself and now the community she's been welcomed into. When her shrine evolves she know she can build it into the largest temple to Torag in the non dwarven lands, bringing renown to her people and her family.

Your personal Pathfinder and RPGx experience: Lots off character creation and theory crafting, only a moderate amount of pbp gameplay, some roll 20 dming. Dnd 3.5 experience dming a one shot in person, same deal as pathfinder in pbp regards.

Last edited by Seasons End; 10-14-2019 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:52 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Do you mean Site-Bound? I think it might be too restrictive. A 1,500 foot radius means you're stuck to about two City blocks worth of space. Though Bridgetown is small enough to work, the adventures in and around the surrounding forests, plains, and other nearby destinations will be far outside the radius you'd be confined to. While it is a mostly local game, it's local within a days ride some of the time, so about 6 to 10 miles from home now and again.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 472
Seasons End Seasons End Seasons End Seasons End Seasons End
Whats the status on dwarves? The Creed of Iron was defeated and "The dwarves were never heard from again." but would I be correct in assuming that the line represented only those specific dwarves?
Old 10-09-2019, 07:17 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Correct, just the cult was eliminated. Dwarves themselves are welcome, and there are many clans, kingdoms, and mountains around the world that house them.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1838
silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers
Tower graduate #820
Old 10-10-2019, 09:11 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Thursday Morning Review

• None

Silverfeathers, I'm following. Thank you for the elaboration.

I have questions and answers as well as the applications block to update as soon as I'm not on my phone.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Oriana 🌸 Oleander

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1363
ArcaneJazz ArcaneJazz ArcaneJazz ArcaneJazz ArcaneJazz ArcaneJazz ArcaneJazz ArcaneJazz ArcaneJazz ArcaneJazz

Doooooom...
Cola Creed
Human Male Alchemist
Role/Purpose:
🍾Candy Wizard💣

Description:
Cola is on the short and stockier side for a human, but he's not too bad looking. He's in decent shape, while his height and round face give him a soft, youthful appearance that can lead to awkward social encounters. He has an energetic personality that others might see as 'eccentric' or 'frantic', which is fine by him. Nobody knows his true hair color, he uses pigment tinctures to change his hair color every few weeks or so; yet while the hair grows, the roots always seem fresh (truly his greatest magical secret!). All of his clothing is custom tailored from fine materials, but Cola does not wear jewelry or try to flaunt. Cola's eyes are a striking shade of brown.

Backstory:
Cola has lived in Bridgetown for several years, laying low from some dangerous pursuers. In his youth, he was accepted into a mage apprenticeship at [Some Other Town], and took well to the fundamentals of both nature and the arcane. Over time, the boy came to realize that the alchemists of this academy were abusing their craft for monetary gain, selling people bogus healing potions, and even going as far as adding addictive curses to their products, causing townsfolk to begin needing the alchemists' continued 'help'. At the time, Cola could do nothing about it, and it was not until his final exam that everything changed for him.

Personal Pathfinder and RPGx experience:
Been around the site in one form or another for years, mostly playing 3.5 and 5e. Im not familiar with the intricacies of PathFinder, but generally it's close enough to 3.5e that I think I can manage.

Last edited by ArcaneJazz; 10-11-2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old 10-10-2019, 01:06 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
It's been a long road. I'm happy to keep trucking.

Duergar are not on the eligibile class list, but a deep dwarf racial subtype might suit your purposes to similar effect.

There are no multiclass penalities. Dip away. The only drawback is, you just won't get favored class bonuses on your dip levels.