RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Starcraft: Void Runners > Game Threads
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 08-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Backwater? There is a large amount of static before the pilot's words return to clarity. ...abandoned research facility... a mile west, can you... that far?
Old 08-12-2011, 02:27 PM
memento vivi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
"You can't pick us up here?" He isn't really in the mood to drive what promises to be a more heavily loaded truck. And this base, small as it is, is at least somewhat defensible should the...Zerg make a move before their transport can arrive. He's not eager to risk being caught in the open.

Yves looks to the others for their opinions.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 724
Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik
Well, tonso' confederate ship did just be leavin' this very spot... Zev points straight up. What radio channel is that?
Thoughts are pure entities chained down, limited, and sullied by our harsh and inflexible language. Either you chain down your thoughts with words and limit their splendor, or you watch them drift away in awe.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:25 AM
Antiquated Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
"Let's see what vehicles we can round up. We're no longer the only ones around with guns", Catelyn suggests. "It should be possible to put together a convoy. And I very much doubt that the military'll see any reason to interfere with us leaving the area. Let's see if we can get everyone together, and try to make sure we leave no one behind."

For the radio channel, she lets the man with the set show what it's tuned to.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
Alright, I got a clear line through my suit set now. It's not the military I'm afraid of interfering, though. Zev turns to the remaining militia. How many trucks you got? We've got civilians to see to safety!
Thoughts are pure entities chained down, limited, and sullied by our harsh and inflexible language. Either you chain down your thoughts with words and limit their splendor, or you watch them drift away in awe.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:47 PM
memento vivi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
After showing the white-suited man the radio settings, Ramir jingles the keys in his hand. "Just the one for us." He jerks his head back towards the barracks, and, presumably, the remaining soldiers and civilians. "They'll need their own transport to the rendez-vous point."

OOCWhat's the Void Runner's carrying capacity? 15 people? 40 people? I guess we should know that before asking everyone to come along and join us...

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications

Last edited by reivision; 08-15-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:02 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Ben Erikson responds in Zev's suit, No can do. Too many blood hawks around that area. I'm on my way to the pick up zone now. Are you in danger?

Old 08-18-2011, 11:12 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
Zev switches his communicator to his outer speakers to relay the message.

Last edited by Renrik; 08-18-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Antiquated Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Catelyn worriedly peers around, attempting a hasty head-count. "I think that we could do with a couple of groups of people going through the base to ensure that no one gets abandoned", she muses. "And to be sure that we know how many people we're going to have to try to move."
Old 08-22-2011, 03:42 PM
囲碁選手七

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Saipo listens to the response that the response that is being given over the radio, "We should also get going quickly, whatever course of action we take. I don't want to spend any more time here then needed."
Old 08-26-2011, 06:50 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
que DM