RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > NarutoD20: A Time for Fighting?
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 06-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Ghufufinest of Them All

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Ghufufin
Characters Posted Here!

Post a link and a description of your character here. Plus anything else for fun and flavor.

Somethings to include please:
1. List where you feats come from i.e. Lvl3 or Class Bonus
2. With Jutsu please list level, page, and rank of mastery for each
3.Actions points are just the base you would have recieved at level

Last edited by Ghufufin; 06-09-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
DarkZergling2
Tanaka Kye

Character Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=129501
Picture:

Approved!

Last edited by DarkZergling2; 07-23-2009 at 03:39 AM. Reason: show picture directly
Old 06-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 748
Anarchist Anarchist Anarchist Anarchist Anarchist Anarchist Anarchist
Finally finished Kekken ...

Personality: A calm, insightful and compassionate young man, Kekken gets along with people mainly by the way he listens to everyone; he makes others feel important about themselves. He is not a natural leader, but rather, a natural advisor to leaders. He is equally at home around others as he is in quiet, contemplative solitude.

Background: Kekken was found, as a toddler, by a group of Nin Police, in the burnt out ruins of a small village. He was wandering around in a daze surrounded by bodies that look like they'd been torn to pieces by something immensely strong with claws. They took him back to their headquarters and looked after him, trying to ask if he remembered anything, but it seemed the horror of whatever happened there caused his young mind to shut down and reset itself, and he couldn't remember anything, not even his name.

They all decided to adopt him as their own, giving him the name Kekken, and raising him. Luckily, he was already on solids, so there was no need for a wet nurse.

He soon showed himself to have a natural talent for investigation, and especially interrogation. People seemed to open to him, often letting slip more than they wanted, just because he showed such interest in them. He made friends easily, though, in truth, he rarely had a true best friend.

It was not surprising that he applied to join the Ninja Police, and even less surprising when he passed the application exam.

Recently, however, there has been a dark turn in his personal life. He has started to have vivid nightmares... of a demon tearing into people in a frenzy of blood lust... and most disturbing of all, he is experiencing this from the demon's point of view...

So far, he has told no-one of these dreams, and maintains his usual calm, compassionate demeanour.

Description: Kekken is 17 years old, and stands 5'7". He has a lean, fit body, not overly muscular. His hair is unusual in that it is a light grey, tied back in a single ponytail, and his eyes are light brown, almost hazel. A pair of bifocal spectacles rest on his nose. He often has a warm smile on his reasonably handsome face, and he seems older than what he is.

Approved!

Last edited by Anarchist; 06-14-2009 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Found a pic I liked for him..
Old 06-13-2009, 05:04 PM
R.I.P. Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 196
SniperWolf SniperWolf
Yukie Fujiwara

Approved!

Total Natural 1's: 13 Total Natural 20's: 12 Date Started: 11/19/07

Last edited by Ghufufin; 06-14-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:48 AM
I win with JJCP.~

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 688
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe
Based upon the recency and of course the lack of advertisement, I'd ask if I could perhaps be accepted lately. If so, I'll edit or repost. D20 Modern is perhaps my favorite considering it was my first rpg. Got to keep my own personal gibbering mouther in my last game. Anyways, my character with be a strong character loosely based upon my old one. I can check the rules etc, I'm a newb however and while I would love to pm you.... yeah.... I can be an avid and constant player.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:52 AM
I win with JJCP.~

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 688
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe
Right... this thread is dead... Dammit... I apologize to any moderator.