Notices

Closed Thread

Old Oct 6th, 2015, 08:46 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 233
ArtelSRiven ArtelSRiven ArtelSRiven
There is a -2 from the crash damage. That will reduce your net hits to 1 and changes your overall Initiative to 8.
Old Oct 6th, 2015, 09:36 AM
The Queen of Ice
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18039
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtelSRiven View Post
There is a -2 from the crash damage. That will reduce your net hits to 1 and changes your overall Initiative to 8.
Thanks for the correction.
Old Oct 7th, 2015, 02:36 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18571
Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre
You know, I find it interesting that not one of you considered the possibility that the two guys actually wanted to check on you and help. Sure, one of them has a club, but that's not so unusual in an area like the one you're at.
Old Oct 7th, 2015, 07:20 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Especially if the one with the club grabbed it because he thought he might need it to open the doors to get people out
Old Oct 7th, 2015, 10:01 AM
The Queen of Ice
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
You know, I find it interesting that not one of you considered the possibility that the two guys actually wanted to check on you and help. Sure, one of them has a club, but that's not so unusual in an area like the one you're at.
You're being presumptuous. That thought had occurred to me. And I was just about to suggest that we not fire first, just to have it made clear what their intentions were.
Old Oct 7th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18571
Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre
This was not meant as an insult or the like. If it came across as such, I am sorry.

(It was purely meant as an observation based on the actions and the characters thoughts so far. Shooting without any warning - no matter with what ammunition - and throwing an elemental at them with the order to incapacitate with any means necessary seemed rather unambiguous to me.)

Last edited by Blackfyre; Oct 7th, 2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: spelling
Old Oct 8th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 410
Occid Occid Occid Occid Occid
There weren't any signs they were coming to help, and going either way I suppose it was a snap judgement call. Erring on the side of caution.

…would it be a horrible pun to say they were hedging their bets on Murphy's Law, here?
Old Oct 8th, 2015, 09:39 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8391
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
I think I laid out Sylph's reasoning as to why she chose the aggressive path. It doesn't mean she still doesn't have doubts.

Basically what Occid said with erring on the side of caution.
Old Oct 12th, 2015, 07:43 PM
The Queen of Ice
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
ALL: I am officially resigning from this game. My character is ill-conceived and implemented, and this isn't the kind of game I was looking for. I think the roleplaying has been pretty outstanding, which is the one thing that made me consider continuing. But in the end, my heart's not in it and I don't want to just go through the motions. It's not you; it's me. Haha!

Anyway, good luck to you all.
Old Oct 12th, 2015, 08:28 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Ok folks. Games over. Sorry for the short incomplete run
Old Oct 12th, 2015, 08:53 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8391
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Wow. That sucks. Sorry you felt that way about you character, I thought Pixie was the most versatile in terms of growth.

I will at least concur with girlplay that I thought the role-playing matched and exceeded what I was hoping for, so thanks everyone for that.

Last edited by Shylocke; Oct 12th, 2015 at 08:55 PM.
Closed Thread