Game Thread For a Fistful of Nuyen... - Page 21 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Shadowrun > Shadowrun: Concrete Jungle Safari > On the Job (Game Threads)
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 09:49 AM
The power of Grumpy

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1740
estradling estradling estradling estradling estradling estradling estradling estradling estradling estradling estradling
Wraith is lost in his own little world while traveling and even once they get to the cabin. He was doing a very careful electron dance with the terrorist facility's computer system. It didn't look dangerous but he didn't trust that at all. Getting cocky or over confident could lead to stupid mistakes, assuming this wasn't some kind of honeypot trap.

Hours past and things checked out, finally he reports to the others, "Alright guys... the system is mine. That is the good news. The bad news is that these guys aren't depending on the system for security. I can lock down the comms, I can get floor plans of the covered areas, but there are places I can't see and security seems to be more magic and meat then electronic."
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 03:28 PM
FOR SCIENCE!
Good People  

Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11985
Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera
Duster gives a curt nod. Glancing at The Fool, she says "I guess that means it's up to us now... how's your prep coming?" Then, frowning for a moment, she turns back to Wraith. "And get me a copy of the floor plan, and any information you can dredge up on the meat security. I'll get started planning my insertion route."

Last edited by Jondera; Feb 8th, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:08 PM
This Quintessence of Dust

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3971
The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool
The Fool, who is making his first appearance since he shut himself in his room nearly two days ago, growls and adjusts the ice pack he's put on his head. "Poorly, but I've bound a Hashmallim of Earth to help us," he says, shutting his eyes to keep the light from aggravating his headache. "That gives us three that are already bound, plus El Vav Ratziel, but I'll need to summon him the day of the assault. Duster, once you're ready to go in, my spirits and I will be able to give you three layers of concealment, so chances are good you'll be able to move unseen once inside."
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Elven Force User

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 956
SyberJedi SyberJedi SyberJedi SyberJedi SyberJedi SyberJedi SyberJedi SyberJedi
"I'd like a copy of the meat security data. My talents run towards taking on such, unless you need me to cover your back, Wraith, while you're dealing with the tech? Dragon declared.