Game Thread Lothlorien - OOC Meta-Narrative Discussions and Dice Rolling - Page 11 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Shadowrun > Shadowrun Anarchy: The Lothlorien Contract
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Mar 30th, 2017, 05:24 AM
Ancient Dragon
Outplay 2016

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4359
Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros
@Trinity - You can find relevant cards for both Figment and Druid.
Old Mar 30th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 328
Braxx Braxx Braxx Braxx
Sorry i have been busy with work. I am not sure if I can do rolls at this time. Posting this in case I holding up the scene, I can post in 48 hours.
Old Mar 30th, 2017, 09:57 AM
The Queen of Ice
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18039
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Hi Khelboris and my fellow players.

I regret to inform you that I'll be resigning my position in this game, effective immediately. Thank you for the opportunity but in the end it's not a good match for me. I wish you all well.

See you around the Crossing!
Old Apr 2nd, 2017, 05:03 AM
Ancient Dragon
Outplay 2016

Tools
User Statistics
Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros
@Girlplay - All the best!

@Braxx, Trinity, Fibs
Welp, it looks like this game isn't too healthy at the moment. It's lost its momentum and energy.

If you want to stop it now, we can.

Let me know if you've got any feedback for any future PbP games I run, or if you're still keen on giving this another kick in the tyres. Otherwise, thanks for gaming with me and I hope you get into some exciting games going forward.
Old Apr 3rd, 2017, 11:07 AM
Certified Rapscallion

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 29922
ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb ItsaVerb
Quell coincidence, I had planned to post here this morning that I want to withdraw. I had my load planned pretty well, but work has provided some surprises, and with the extra work, I'm having trouble squeezing things in. Given I'm so unfamiliar still with this system, it'll have to be the first victim of my cut-down.

I think you've done a good job, Khel--it isn't your approach to the game, it's simply logistics on my part that I must withdraw.

Peace!
Old Apr 5th, 2017, 01:19 AM
Black Magic Woman

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3173
Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity
Well I guess that's that then, thank you for running it Khelbiros I appreciate your time and effort.

Thanks everyone, take care.
Old Apr 5th, 2017, 04:10 AM
Ancient Dragon
Outplay 2016

Tools
User Statistics
Well, thanks for playing everyone. I'll see you all around in the shadows!