RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 05-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1809
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Name: Jett Dragomir
Race: Dhampir
Class(es): 5th level Rogue/3rd level Ranger/2nd level Shadowdancer
Intended Role: Skill monkey
Height: 6'0
Weight: 205 lbs.
Skin: Dark Complexion
Hair: Jet Black, just past his shoulders in length. At times, have it in ponytail.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Physical Description: Medium build, athletic. Dressed in all black, with a chain like shirt & vest and matching black pants designed for simplicity and mobility. High boots. Bow at his back and a sword sheathed at his left hip. A dagger sheathed at each thigh and at each side.
[IMG]
right-aligned image
[/IMG]
Personality: He carries himself well with confidence, gets along well with others, although he has trouble trusting them. Seems many are friendly for a price. He doesn't get overly excited, staying calm through most situations. An even-tempered man, but do not cross him, for you will be marked. At the same time, once you have him for a friend, you got a friend for life. On occasion, he must fight for control, with so many people see him as evil as treat him and such once they find what he is, he fights against his rage, knowing that to give in to it, the people win. He hates losing with a passion.

Alignment: CN
Deity: Calistria

Last edited by Seekr34; 05-09-2019 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Best Atomic Clock

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 28830
Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium
I'll flesh this out later once I dig out my past notes.

Name: Innocence Corbeau
Race: Human
Class(es): Soulknife (Soulbolt and Gifted Blade archetypes)
Intended Role: Damage, sneaking, befriending local birds and rabbits.
Physical Description: Cute.
Personality: Cute.
Background: Disney Princess who got smacked in the face a healthy dose of reality.
Alignment: NG leaning LG or vice versa.

Last edited by Ytterbium; 05-08-2019 at 06:09 PM.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3467
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
Name: Valkradlon Noro'eme
Race: Half-elf
Class: Cleric (Animal, Strength) 7 Holy Vindicator 3
Intended Role: Melee Damage dealer, Tank, Social type playing a hero archetype as well as using his noble background
Physical Description:
Personality:
Background: Valkradlon was born to the noble house of Noro'eme. Despite that his noble birth his two elder sisters had quite soon tempered any and all hopes of one day inheriting the title of count. That being said Valkradlon didn't actually want to hold the title to begin with. From a young age teachers did all they could to entertain the young man into actually memorizing their lessons without much progress. Demonstrations of magic fared little better to gather the man's interest and tales of heroism only served to remind Valkradlon that he wasn't currently engaged in fighting himself. Indeed, the master-at-arms did not experience the same desinterested behaviour and lacking feedback, thoughthe boy was no prodigy even here. Nevertheless Havarr Jacelyn, Valkradlon's master at arms knew better than to discourage the boy from even that, hoping to forge him at least into a competent fighter.

And over the years Valkradlon became a more than competent warrior in his own right, or so he thought at least as he set out for adventure on the Skyrgull, a trading ship sent for Dusk. The young noble here sought out a means to acquire fame and fortune on a mighty quest worthy of his skills. Valkradlon managed to find a quest worthy of his capabilities rather easily, rescuing a village from a tyranical duke. The man purchased a horse, and with haste made his way over to the hamlet. With the pommel of his sword he knocked on the duke's door, and slapped him in the face the face to challenge his authority. A duel soon ensued between Valkradlon and the tyrants champion, a beast of a man with skills like a he'd been born with a sword in his hands. Valkradlon was defeated and humiliated, but the "graceful" man helped him by letting him train with the pit wolves. After weeks of serving as fodder he was ransomed back to his family.

After returning home he was much more quiet, and disspirited in his own pursuits. Valkradlon finally started to pay attention in his lessons of history and economy to the relief of his teachers.
Allignment: True neutral, but prefers actions that fall on the LG side of the spectrum

If you think that's an insane plan, we don't hang out enough.

Last edited by Sirviantis; 05-15-2019 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:53 AM
Now a Wizard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8271
MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight
Tedzies I feel the same way. App percolating for danger noodle cavalier.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:54 AM
Back in green

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9854
DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring
Leo, what are the names of the map markers I see just north of Dusk? They look like "Palt" and "Vantree" but I can't quite make out the handwritten scan.

I'm looking for for the names of some secondary towns/cities, basically. Civilized and urbanized but not the center of the empire.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:59 AM
Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17517
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeofTuring View Post
Leo, what are the names of the map markers I see just north of Dusk? They look like "Palt" and "Vantree" but I can't quite make out the handwritten scan.

I'm looking for for the names of some secondary towns/cities, basically. Civilized and urbanized but not the center of the empire.
Pelt and Vextree
Old 05-09-2019, 01:21 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2433
Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus
Each day it seems like there are more and more tank type apps, i'm curious to know why everyone that has chosen tank as their type has chosen it?
Old 05-09-2019, 01:27 PM
MoonZar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 21421
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
hehe they want to survive the game with a lot of HP, this one is particularly brutal with a horde of trolls and giants
Old 05-09-2019, 03:27 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 494
Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles
That’s why I picked a spring attack archetype. A good tank can take enough hits for both of us.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:15 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Sellus
It’s why I chose a healer. Someone has to keep the tank up!
Old 05-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
it'a survival man!
Old 05-09-2019, 10:53 PM
Stingy Black Mage

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 432
loganic loganic loganic loganic loganic
Name: Nelka
Race: Ratfolk
Class: Alchemist
Intended Role: Debuffer, Damage Dealer

Alignment: TN
--------------------------
Let me know if the race is a deal breaker, and I can rework it.

Last edited by loganic; 05-12-2019 at 07:57 PM.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2292
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Application

Ajwain
sheet

Race: Vanara Sex: Male Class: Monk 1/Fighter 3/ Magus 6Age: 24 Height: 5’4” or 2'8" Weight: 135 or 23

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Archetypes: Monk (Zen Archer), Fighter (Brawler), Magus (Eldritch Archer/Hexcrafter)
VMC: Wizard Air (Smoke)
Hexes: Swamp's Grasp, Prehensile Hair, Ice Plant, Water Lung
Intended Role: Range Damage Dealer, Battle Field Control
Familiar: Pterosaur, rhamphorhynchus | Archetype (Elemental - Water)

Last edited by Kshnik; Today at 12:50 AM.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Hey DM, just to let you know that my character app is done. I kinda went overboard on the background, once I started and getting ideas, I got carried away. So it's kinda long, sorry.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:22 AM
Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17517
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekr34 View Post
Hey DM, just to let you know that my character app is done. I kinda went overboard on the background, once I started and getting ideas, I got carried away. So it's kinda long, sorry.
Please include a link to your application in your post when you let me know that it is complete. Thank you.