twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 05-14-2019, 01:03 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15925
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
The Myth-weaver site has a decent Starfinder sheet if it comes to that.

Luis has reaction to most of the filled out PCs. Feel free to play off it.
Old 05-14-2019, 04:34 AM
One who has seen the end

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1094
Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei
G10Name: Ghost 10
right-aligned image

Class: Soldier (Willing to be an Operative as well)
Theme: Mercenary
Race: Android

Physical description: G10's body was sleek and naturally armored. Though it was clearly designed for combat, the android had a slight feminine design to it. The only place where the humanoid design ceased was at its digitigrade feet. The androids head was encased in an angular helmet that had four spokes poking out the back of it. This helmet however could retract to reveal a more human looking, though obviously robotic face. Said face has been heavily damage before, as a large crack ran from its right cheek and over the bridge of the nose.

Personality: Though their A.I. is state of the art and should easily be capable of mimicking a wide emotional range, G10's lack of personalty is curious among later model androids. Or perhaps their stoic demeanor and mission oriented mindset is its personality. Programmed to be the ideal soldier, G10's stereotypical robotic and obedient demeanor is likely exactly what their designers wanted. Like many combat droids, G10's entire existence has been battle simulations followed by live operations and then immediate shutdown. In all of it's time, G10 has yet to be operating for longer than a 24 hour period session. Most things the droid encounters are entirely new to it and it seems to struggle with whether it should gather more information in such situations or to ignore them completely. One can gather G10 has yet to achieve a sense of self, as it even refers to itself in the third person.

left-aligned image
Background: G10 was the last in a specialized series of droids designed for aggressive corporate sabotage missions. They where used for all sorts of black missions however. From destroying key infrastructure of competitors, to straight up assignation and seek and destroy missions, the Ghost series of combat androids did it all while leaving no traces back to Mitsubishi. During a particular mission that G10 participated in, G6 was heavily damaged. Unlike every other mission, the engineers where unable to fix G6. They told G10, who was unnaturally persistent with questioning them why, it was because G6's memory core had be destroyed. Even if they rebuilt the body, it would not be G6 operating it. From then on in following missions, there was a marked increase in G10's defensive awareness of itself and it's squad members. Where before they performed solely with the highest probability of mission success in mind, now they squad weighed it against risk analysis to themselves. What set G10 apart from the others in the Ghost series even more was an accident in the lab. As the droids stood docile in standby mode, awaiting repair, G10 activated itself to save a mechanic from a falling engine while all others of the Ghost series did not. They weren't programmed for such behavior. Seeing that G10's A.I. adapted to place mechanics as part of it's squad, Mitsubishi adapted and refined some of its programming before removing G10 from it's squad. It was given a new paint job and placed on the Hikari to protect Ayami.

Dimitri Ludovich: Secondary Objective. G10 has been tasked with gathering information about subjects unique abilities and anatomy whenever possible. Subject is very secretive about said abilities however, despite often mentioning the mote to Dr. Olsen and what it means for science.
D9000KX: G10 has never encountered such anomalous behavior in an android before. D9000 is clearly defective and needs a system restore. Or was it designed to emulate human emotion? Why else would it say it enjoys things? Emotion emulation is likely core at being a good doctor. G10 enjoys nothing.
Arisawa Chou-McFadden: Chou-McFadden often talks to G10 as if G10 was not an android. Or rather, the presence of D9000 leads Chou-McFadden to believe G10 should have better emotion emulation? G10 will inform Chou-McFadden that she was designed for combat and was not given emotion emulation protocols like D9000 was as they have different purposes. Chou-McFadden's future questionings should be kept brief. Anomalies in G10's memory core often arise when speaking to Chou-McFadden.
Hiyoto Akemi: G10 is unsure what skill set this human brings to the mission. Her profile says she is a musician. G10 cannot simulate a scenario where music can be beneficial on this mission however. Seeing how Commander Müller ulilizes such an asset will improve future simulation attempts.
Nicholas Kane: G10 has been directed not to answer any questions from Mr. Kane. They said he is too good at painting pictures. G10 doesn't understand what paintings have to do with answering questions or why paintings are undesirable.

Ayami Takayama: Heiress of the Mitsubishi group, G10's primary mission is to ensure her survival. Her commands take priority over Commander Müller.
Jun-ho Kim: G10 was directed that this man would be responsible for it's repairs. Jun-ho Kim's tone hold aggression in it when he refers to Ayami Takayama. G10 will inform her.
James Jones: G10 has been directed to not allow this man to repair it or run any diagnostics on its systems. An illogical directive. This ones skills are more suited to the task.

Last edited by Tydorei; 05-17-2019 at 10:14 PM.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:53 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22059
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Hi Tydorei, welcome!
Old 05-14-2019, 10:55 AM
The hidden treasure

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18811
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaque View Post
The Myth-weaver site has a decent Starfinder sheet if it comes to that.

Luis has reaction to most of the filled out PCs. Feel free to play off it.
Hmm, nice.. looks to work well... (Link) - can even create permissions to allow Moon to edit (provided has a mythweaver username)

Last edited by kaylara; 05-14-2019 at 10:56 AM.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:04 AM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11139
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Application updated: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...55#post8394655

Figured I would dig into her Gaelic roots and make her a Technomancer.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:07 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Ok good. I think I will stop taking new apps. If someone else is lurking around and want to apply let me know by end of the week!!!

I will give everybody a chance to finish their apps afterward.

Best,

NEW APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 17th 5:00 PM (Eastern)

Last edited by MoonZar; 05-14-2019 at 11:19 AM.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:44 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5050
DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold
I'm definitely going to be submitting one!
Old 05-14-2019, 11:51 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Welcome and go ahead!
Old 05-14-2019, 02:14 PM
DAGRON

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5546
Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A
Oh, the new deadline is Friday? I need to get working then!
Old 05-14-2019, 02:48 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Yup!
Old 05-14-2019, 07:27 PM
Paladin Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7823
Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis
Would love to jump in, but moving and recovery are priorities now.

Players: Do all you can to make these characters as deep as MoonZar makes his Worlds.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:36 PM
DAGRON

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5546
Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZar View Post
I like that. Looks like a puma.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:18 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
You never played Halo?
Old 05-15-2019, 03:55 AM
Simple Storysmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8214
MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac
Oh my, just saw this now. Would love to get an app in for a game you’re running @Moon. I’ll see if I can make it by the deadline.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:38 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Take your time, the deadline is just to get started.