Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10431
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posting Interest

Last edited by Ysolde; 05-10-2019 at 04:22 PM.
Old 05-10-2019, 04:30 PM
CommunityCoffee Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8089
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impaleddearan View Post
Please make sure you guys backgrounds anc types are all inside a published WoTC book. No homebrew.
Sorry. Left off background, though I included it in the trait selections and such. Added.

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 05-10-2019 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-10-2019, 04:45 PM
The Dread Lord

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 266
Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan
Oh lol I havent actually read any of the characters yet. Im going to do it in the middle of the night at work.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:52 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1542
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
I’m not totally familiar with the module; will it be more straight combat oriented, or will there be room for “skill monkey” types?

Last edited by Touketsu; 05-10-2019 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:30 PM
The Dread Lord

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 266
Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan
I would say a mix.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:58 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1542
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Application
right-aligned image

Woodwind

Race: Kenku
Alignment: CN
Class: Bard
Background: Entertainer

Appearance: Wood stands about 5’ 8”, 110 lbs., giving him a rather lanky build. He has a dark, orange beak and skin, with glossy black feathers. While Wood generally keeps his feathers clean, they are thick and somewhat unkempt, covering his eyes and poking out from underneath his clothes.

Personality: Wood has a very relaxed disposition, preferring to nap during the day than scheme like some of his Kenku brethren. It may be partially due to this laziness that Wood rarely engages in illegal activity. Though he doesn’t begrudge others doing what they need to survive, his chosen method of getting by has always been performing music and complex dance for coin, wearing a number of costumes that he makes himself. That said, he still possesses a Kenku’s inherent skill with trickery, which he makes use of for personal amusement or to get out of jams. He is naturally gifted at playing the fool to get the better of a foe, hiding a sharp and gifted mind behind his peaceful persona.

Despite the ability of his kind to mimic speech, Wood’s library of spoken words is limited. He prefers to use non-verbal communication, though he is willing to attempt speech when it’s necessary. He has few lasting friendships, but is friendly to strangers, especially children. In an ideal world for Wood, people would always treat one another with respect, kindness, and charity, removing the need for people like his kind to beg and steal to get by. To that end, Wood has great dislike for bullies, tyrants, and other sorts who prey on the weak.

Backstory: WIP

Last edited by Touketsu; 05-10-2019 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 150
LtTibbles LtTibbles
Application
right-aligned image
Character Name: Gedgit Seamfinder

Race: Deep Gnome

Class:Rogue

Background: Far Traveler

Alignment: Neutral

Physical Description: Gedgit stands roughly about 3'6", 100 lbs. giving him a squat, wider appearance in the torso compared to his surface-dwelling cousins. His round head dressed in a red bandanna and square cut face are hairless with a large bulbous nose and long pointed ears that seem to be too large for the size of his head. His eyes are a ruby red that shine in the sunlight and always searching seem to be searching for something, Gedgit's demeanor comes across as dour to those not familiar with the Svirfneblin and their demeanor.

Personality Trait: I express affection or contempt in ways that are unfamiliar to others.

Ideals: Though I may not know their ways, neither do they know mine, which can be to my advantage.

Bond: My freedom is my most precious possession. I' ll never let anyone take it from me again

Flaw I'm quick to assume that someone is trying to cheat me.

Background: Gedgit had been forced to flee from the only home he ever knew as he ran for days through, chilly tunnels and musty caverns toward the surface the deep gnome kept replaying the events which brought him to this fate in his mind.

He had been charged with the crime of kinslaying having been found over the body of his cousin Dugut with a knife sticking from his belly, the svirfneblin tried to plead his innocence tried to explain that he discovered his cousin was spying for the Drow and he had caught Dugut red handed during a meeting, that his cousin had attacked him with the knife and as they wrestled on the floor his kin had been accidentally stabbed during the commotion while his contact made it's escape.

Needless to say the people were aghast, Dugut had been I highly respectable gnome a paragon of the community while Gedgit on the other hand had been known as quite the troublemaker in his younger days. It was now assumed that Gedgit had tried to burgle his cousin and was caught by surprise, the svirfneblin was summarily charged, sentenced and thrown into a cell to await execution. Resigned to his fate the gnome wasn't expecting a miracle until Dugut's wife Nuvra came to his cell, she told Gedgit that she had discovered evidence of her husband's involvement as a spy. Elated Gedgit asked when he would be released since his innocence was proven! The female gnome furrowed her brow and said that she had already destroyed any evidence linking back to her late husband.

She explained that her family would not be able to bear the shame that one of their own could betray their people to the drow so no one must ever know. Gedgit hope was broken yet again it seems fate was crueler than he had imagined as he began to slump yet again back into depression Nuvra produced a key and offered the svirfneblin a deal. While she couldn't abide bringing such shame on her family she also refused to live with the knowledge that an innocent would have to die for her husband's crimes, if Gedgit agreed to leave from here not just the city but the Underdark itself, she would give him the means to escape his fate and start a new life on the surface.

He quickly agreed to her demands though it pained him to leave everything he knew, she gave him the key and instructions on when to attempt his escape and where a cache of supplies would be hidden for him."

Last edited by LtTibbles; 05-14-2019 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1321
Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099
Hi Impaled,

I’ve been interested to play Ravenloft for quite a while!

By ‘Sandbox’, do you mean that after the Strahd module is completed, you envision the PCs exploring further in Ravenloft as a player/DM-driven campaign? Or did you just mean that you would not be overtly guiding PCs through the Adventure Mofule and let them find the way through on their own (with DM-made side-quests, if that’s where the games go?)
Old 05-11-2019, 08:17 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 166
tom0eh tom0eh
Application - Solvar

Name: Solvar
Race: Human
Alignment: NG
Class: Monk
Background: Criminal
Appearance: Solvar is a tall human with a shaved head, a deep red beard and dark olive skin, with a plethora of dark tattoos from head to toe. Between the ink, the scars that mar his body and the well-worn lines that sit upon his face, it's difficult to tell if Solvar is as old as he looks, or is just someone with plenty of life experience. But he does not hide any of these markings, choosing to wear simple, baggy trousers with only cloth wrappings to cover his feet and hands. And the lines of his face aren't a source of shame either, as they can often be found bunched up around a bright, kind smile that works in stark contrast to what many would think of him at first glance.
Personality: Patient, calm and kind are the three leading traits that Solvar wants to display. Always attempting to be level-headed, thoughtful and stoic in every situation. But, from time to time, a fiery temper can attempt to break through that polished wise-man exterior before being quickly doused away.
Backstory: The son to a pair of well-known blacksmiths named Lotha and Ryle, Solvar wasn't born into a family that didn't care for him per se, but certainly was born into a family that just didn't have a lot of time for him. Running the Golden Anvil was more than a full time job, and business began to boom not long after Solvar was born. Because of this, he felt the need to seek out family of his own, and found them in the street gangs of his home city. Running with them since a young age, Solvar quickly was convinced that they were his "true" family and as such transitioned from being a troublesome child, to running away and abandoning his family completely. Over the years, the jobs that he was a part of became worse and worse, and the close-calls with the guards turned closer and closer until finally Solvar's luck ran out.

Waiting in a holding cell, Solvar met an old drunk named Grenrig and the two of them began to talk. Solvar heard the wisdom in the old dwarf's words, despite the slurring and occasional burp. Grenrig never stated anything outright, but through simple questions, Solvar began to rethink his past quite heavily. "If these people he was with were truly his family, where are they now?" And, "if this family was made of up of good people, why did so many of these jobs cause harm?" As they continued to talk, Solvar realized he did not have any good answers for the old man, and so Grenrig offered one of his own. "Perhaps attempting to steal from that nobleman was just part of the path you are meant to be on."

This was the pivoting point for him to make something out of himself, the moment where he vowed to turn things around. Miraculously, as the conversation began to wind down, the guards returned to the cells and informed Solvar that his debt had been paid and he was free to go. Now, Solvar just needed to work on making things right after all of those years of wrong.

Last edited by tom0eh; 05-11-2019 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:41 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1191
fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s fromthe1980s
right-aligned image

Name: Smoky
Race: Tabaxi
Alignment: LG
Class: Storyteller (aka Bard)
Background: Charlatan
Appearance: Smoky is a lanky Tabaxi who's seemingly always "in character." He wears leather armor, a shortsword and dagger, but they are often hidden beneath a disguise. For example, using his disguise kit, Smoky will pretend to be a someone, such as a noble, from a neighboring village, including such things as a signet ring, letters and documents from and to other nobles showing his bona fides. Smoky's tail always betrays his inner thoughts; whenever he is "Smoky" and not one of his assumed identities, that is. He constantly paws a small shiny piece of metal on a string; it was his little sister's toy that he used to tease her while chasing her around and around the house.
Personality: Smoky talks a lot and very rapidly about whatever pops into his mind. Smoky also lies about almost everything even when there's no good reason to. He wants to account for every mystery and invents stories that feature him as the protagonist. When his story is proven wrong, he then accuses another PC of inventing a crazy, untrue story. Despite being a Bard, Smoky does NOT play instruments. He can, but refuses. His mouth is his is his instrument.
Backstory: Smoky grew up with ten siblings. He was the middle child and got ignored a lot except at chore time. His parents would order him to do the most awful jobs including cleaning the latrine, so he learned to escape his chores by dressing as one of the siblings. He learned their habits and could imitate their voices enough to fool everyone in the house. He would conveniently get one of the siblings to hide/leave/be occupied, then his parents would think it was Smoky missing and eventually assign his chore to another child. One fateful day, he convinced his sister Delia to go into town to get flour for the evening meal because he had been assigned to clean the stables. "It's dad's orders. He told me himself! You better run along before mom and dad get mad that they don't have flour for tonight. Hurry, quick now. Run." So off when Delia to town. Smoky dressed up as Delia and his parents finally got mad at Smoky for "leaving" and ordered his older brother Sampsar to clean the stable. Now Sampsar was mad, too. While she was gone, Delia was abducted by slave traders and Sampsar was kicked by a mule, breaking his leg and causing him to be partially crippled for the rest of his life. Smoky couldn't deal with the guilt, so he left a note for his parents telling them he'd joined a traveling circus and apologizing for the mess he'd left. In reality, Smoky vowed a powerful vow to himself: 1) Find Delia at all costs and return her to the family; 2) Find a powerful cleric who could cure Sampsar's crippled leg. That was three years ago and Smoky continues to search high and low which has led him to...

Last edited by fromthe1980s; 05-11-2019 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:08 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 206
DJP1961 DJP1961 DJP1961
Interest in the game.

Applications
Name: Helga Fireforge
Race: Mountain Dwarf
Class: Cleric of Gond (Forge Domain)
Alignment: LN
Background: Helga was born and raised in Ironmaster, but unlike most of its inhabitants she did not share their xenophobic attitude. At the young age of 36 she decided that she wanted to leave, another reason was her parents had been discussing her betrothal to the third son of a minor noble within the city. The marriage wasn’t due to take place for another four years, and Helga really didn’t want to get married at a young age, least of all to someone she barely knew. One day she went for a walk above ground in the mountain pass, to think things over. She sat down with her notepad, and began sketching a mountain flower, which she intended to recreate in metal as a present for her mother’s upcoming birthday.

While she was sketching the flower, she looked up to see a human coming up the path wearing flowing saffron robes which billowed in the stiff breeze, whilst holding his wide brimmed hat to his head to prevent if blowing away. Helga smiled waved at the human, he came over and sat down beside her, he introduced himself as Samuel Jaffers priest of Gond. They chatted for about an hour, where she found out more about Gond the Wondermaker, and his temple in Baldur’s Gate. Like many of his faith he was wandering the lands to help people with building project and repairing broken objects. They discussed smithing and artificing, and crafting, all subjects Helga was very interested in. At this point a plan began to form in her head, and over the next several months, she took every opportunity to stash travelling supplies in a small cave just off the high pass.
Eventually she plucked up the courage to leave, on the pretext of going for a walk in the high mountain pass to clear her mind. She left a letter for her mother explaining her decision, recovered her travelling equipment and set off for Baldur’s Gate. Once she arrived she set about becoming a lay member of the temple of Gond The High Hall of Wonders, and spent the next ten years as a researcher in the temple’s museum, the Hall of Wonder alongside other sages. After she had been there for ten years, she was formally ordained as a priest of Gond, but still worked in the museum.

After a further five years, one of the older priests came to tell her that the high cleric had decided that she would need to travel amongst the people of the realm, and do Gond’s work amongst the poor and people of need. She spent the next five years wandering the Sword Coast, particularly the area around Waterdeep, and it’s surroundings, helping with building projects and making things for those in need. Seven or eight times a year she would venture in Waterdeep, as she often took inspiration from Waterdehavian architecture for her designs. On her first visit to Waterdeep she had ventured into The Yawning Portal where she first met Durnan, who was incredibly off-hand with her, as he kept shouting at the serving wenches.

She retrieved her ale and sat in a corner, she asked a patron what the grumpy human’s problem was, the patron told her that Durnan was having problems with a couple of his pumps which were making things difficult. Helga sighed and offered to see if she could repair his problem equipment. Durnan just replied yeah sure, barely acknowledging her presence, twenty minutes later Helga had managed a temporary repair on one pump while she made a permanent fix on the other. Within an hour she had both working permanently. Now whenever she dropped into Waterdeep she would stay at The Yawning Portal with room and ale, for which she would help out doing odd jobs and repairs for the tavern and the surrounding area.

Roleplay Sample: Durnan called out to Bonnie from across the crowded room,
”Bonnie, check on Helga will you, I haven’t heard her shouting at anybody in the last ten minutes!”

Bonnie turned to look at him straining to hear over the noise of people chatting, she replied. ”Okay, I will”

Bonnie danced between the tavern’s patrons to a corner booth where Helga was slumped across the table, her face partially in a plate of half eaten food, with ten empty tankards neatly stacked in a pyramid to the side of her. Bonnie shook Helga but she didn’t stir, she took a careful hold of Helga’s hair and gently lifted her head and removed the plate of food from under Helga. Helga coughed and opened her blood shot eyes.
Bonnie shouted back to Durnan, She’s still alive Durnan!”

Helga stretched out her arms and arched her back, she tried to focus on Bonnie’s face and said, ”Hello Bonnie, it’s been a long day, I’ve built two out buildings this morning, and repaired a well wall, does something need fixing?”

Bonnie wiped a blob of mashed potato from Helga’s cheek, a couple of patrons at a nearby table were laughing and pointing at Helga. Helga scowled back at them, as her face reddened and she shouted,
”What ya lookin at yer fecking shytes!” The two men looked down into their tankards trying to avoid her intense angry gaze.

Last edited by DJP1961; 05-11-2019 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Line spacing adjustment
Old 05-11-2019, 10:08 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1372
Tarus Tarus Tarus Tarus Tarus Tarus Tarus Tarus Tarus Tarus
Basic InformationCharacter Name: Shyla Grimsbane
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Sorceress
Background: Hermit

"Come in. Step into my world. Let me show you the way to a life that you could never possibly understand. I can bring your deepest desires, and your dreams to life. I can take away the pain of a life that never truly understood you. In my world, we will journey together to find the most amazing, wonderful things that you could ever imagine. In my world, you will be free. Come with me. Come with me, and let me take away your pain and soothe your troubled heart."

AppearanceThe corners of the sorceress's mouths turn upwards in an enigmatic smile. Her eyes, two dark pools turn their mysterious, serene gaze upon you. Although she does not speak, you get the impression that this strange, mysterious, alien sorceress can see into your very heart and soul. Strange drawings adorn her face, symbols and markings depicting a language that is indecipherable to you.

She lowers her head. Her eyes glimmer with a strange light. This strange, bewitching sorceress, the rumours say, can bewitch a man, or woman with only the briefest of glances, stealing their hearts and minds with her alluring smile.

Her face is adorned with exotic piercings, covering her eyebrow, her nose, lips and chin. She hails from a culture far removed from your own. She is as indecipherable as the gods themselves, and who knows, perhaps this creature hails from the gods.

The girl's voice, softly spoken, almost like a whisper, is difficult to hear. Yet, in her words is an unspoken promise. This girl, this strange girl, promises both strange and delightful sights. She offers the key to a world you have never seen, yet one which, she promises, will heal you your ills and soothe your troubled heart.

PersonalityShyla Grimsbane is every bit the enigma that she appears to be. Outwardly, it appears that she enjoys speaking in riddles and rhymes. Indeed, Shyla enjoys tying up in knots those who futilely try and follow the confusing and labyrinthine strands of her constantly weaving and shifting persona. And indeed, in this case, appearances are not deceptive. Shyla enjoys the performance almost as much as she enjoys the result, and her strange persona is more than a carefully constructed image that is deliberately designed to confuse others and make them ill-at-ease — it is part of who she is.

She is flighty, yes. Fickle — sometimes. There is certainly a mercurial and sometimes tempestuous side to her personality. That said, deep down she is a kind-hearted soul who will not hesitate to lay her life down for her companions — she simply enjoys the aura of enigmatic uncertainty that surrounds her.

Shyla perhaps sways a little too much on the side of individuality and freedom of will and expression. She has little place or room in her heart for laws or rules, believing them to be confining for the sake of confinement. Although she often does it with good intentions and for the betterment of her friends, she thinks nothing of breaking said laws and restrictions placed upon her. She does, irrespective of everything that she appears to be, believe in the inherent goodness of others, and is often disappointed when those others inevitably come to disappoint her in some way.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, she repeats to herself and indeed, those who do let her down often do not get another chance to make amends with her.

Shyla has an almost pathological need to travel to dangerous regions -- indeed she often faces dangers that others would be wary to tread, oftentimes causing others to question the apparent deathwish this wisp of a girl holds inside of her. The true answer to those questions is simplicity itself.

It is here, in the heart of danger, that Shyla feels most at peace and believes that she can do most good.

BackgroundShyla was born the daughter of a farmer living on the outskirts of Lonelywood, in the inhospitable Spine of the World. Brought up by her father alone she never knew her mother, believing that the woman died giving birth to her, and her father, despite repeated asking, never told her who she was.

From an early age, although her father tried to instil in her the basics of duty, he was often vexed to find his only a child a free-spirited girl who would often chafe at restrictions and rules. And although he could never quite tame the rebellious girl, he was proud of the fact that she had within her a graceful and kind soul. She would go out of her way to help others if needed.

When Shyla entered her teenage years, she began exhibiting signs of the latent magic that was inside of her. She did not know what it was at first but as time went by Shyla began to exert some form of mastery over her innate magic, learning to conjure up a small ball of flame in her hand. Her first real lesson on the dangers of magic, and what it meant, came when she accidentally revealed her powers to the superstitious folk of her village. Suddenly finding herself being branded a witch, Shyla was chased out of the village square. Sobbing and crying, she was found by a kindly woman, who comforted her in her sorrow.

The woman, speaking softly to Shyla, opened the palm of her hand, conjuring up a small ball of flame similar to what she had done.

“Come to me, every evening when the sun begins to set. I will show you the truth of your power and teach you how to use it,” the woman said.

Shyla, in her youthful naivete, never thought to ask the woman’s motivations behind her actions and her aid.

Making a small lie to her father about her whereabouts in the evenings, Shyla slipped out on a daily basis to meet the woman, who referred to herself as Ariel. Her father, for his part, simply accepted the lie for what it was. Shyla learned a great deal from Ariel, and over the next year, was taught a great deal about controlling and harnessing her powers. During this time, Ariel drilled into her young student the need to keep her powers secret, to only let those she truly trusted see the depths of what she was capable of. Shyla took the woman’s lessons to heart, and over time, harnessed this ability to keep secrets to a fine art. Shyla learned how to weave half-truths, and to veil herself always in a shroud of secrecy, all the better to protect herself and the person that she would become with the power that she wielded.

“This is not your life. This is not who you were destined to be. The blood running through your veins was never meant to be spent living in a village, your power unused. One day, you will become a champion. You will defend those unable to do so,” Ariel told her student with a small tight-lipped smile, waving away her students protestations with a simple statement that he day she would understand.

A year passed, and in that time Shyla became a very capable spell-wielder in her own right, although she always took Ariel’s lessons to heart and kept them close.

Always maintain that aura of secrecy. It is your shield against those who would hurt you and use your powers for their own needs.

Shyla lived the game, and she became very very adept at it.

One night, Shyla met Ariel at their usual meeting spot. The older woman nodded to her student gravely that night.

“There will be no lesson tonight Shyla, or again. I have taught you all I can and it is time for me to take my leave. And you.....you must learn walk your own path now and destiny.”

At Shyla’s protestations, Ariel simply smiled and shook her head. In this she would not be deterred. Finally, knowing she could not talk her mentor around, Shyla simply asked.

“Will I ever see you again?”

At that question, Ariel simply smiled that tight lipped smile and said goodbye.

Shyla never saw her again.

Soon after, Shyla realised the truth of what Ariel had said. That inasmuch as she had always lived there, Lonelywood wasn’t truly home. She did not know where was, or what her destiny was, but life in the village simply left her feeling unfulfilled. Knowing he would never accept what she was about to do, Shyla wrote a note one night to her father, telling him not to worry and that she would be safe.

Then she left Lonelywood, where her travels would bring her south.

Last edited by Tarus; 05-12-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:37 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1321
Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099
Basic InfoName: Alexander Anderson
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Cleric (Domain of Light)
Background: Acolyte

Appearance

WIP

PersonalityTheme Music

Trait 1: I quote sacred texts and proverbs in almost every situation.
Trait 2: I am intolerant of other faiths and condemn the worship of other gods.
Ideal: Piety - Devotion to the one, true religion!
Bond: I will someday get revenge on the corrupt temple hierarchy who branded me a heretic.
Flaws: I am inflexible in my thinking.
Once I pick a goal, I become obsessed with it to the detriment of everything else in my life.

Backstory

WIP

Old 05-12-2019, 01:59 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 114
thawizkid thawizkid
Just in case there is room, here's my submission:

Name: Adran Galanodel

Race: High Elf

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Class: Wizard (Arcane Tradition is War Mage Using Xanathar's Guide)

Background: Sage

Appearance: Weighing in at 102 Lbs, he is 5'5" tall, has pale skin, blue eyes, and long white hair. He is normally dressed in a blue robe with gray clothing underneath

Personality: He is studious in his craft and has read every magic volume in Waterdeep, he doesn't like athletics

Backstory: Adran grew up in Waterdeep to a well to-do fine jewelry and art merchant. His father was something of a local celebrity / noble, not only did he have the rarest of the rare pieces in his shop, but his network of suppliers / adventurers had a record for never loosing a man. Adran was working in the shop one day when the dean of students from the local Wizard University walked in looking for a crystal orb. While speaking with the dean, Adran knew where he belonged - at the University. Once he spoke to his father, he agreed with his son's decision. His father paid his tuition and told his son that once completed, he could join his network of adventurers to use his skills. It's been 50 years since he graduated (at the top of his class) and Adran has worked for his father off and on over the years. He has had many great experiences but has found that he always wants more. He especially has a goal to find and scour every magical tome that he can, and make a little money on the side.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Adran_High_Elf_Mage_Pic.png
Views:	3
Size:	712.8 KB
ID:	80144  

Last edited by thawizkid; 05-12-2019 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Sapphire Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 501
Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas
All WoTC sources? Eberron and Ravnica too? Can I use Tortles, or One Grung Above?
Closed Thread