RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Mutants & Masterminds > M&M - Dont Eat The Dead
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 03:54 AM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15524
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
"A day? Shoot- all the time in the world." Zacherie remarks, thinking about what they might need. Some guns would be good, loaded with Silver perhaps?

"Shadows mah road, frien'- once we get goin' it all goes quick. An' we really should prepare."
Old 10-29-2012, 09:20 PM
This Quintessence of Dust

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3971
The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool
"If you wish," Ghede says, shrugging. "But I recommend we hurry. The longer we wait, the more likely he may be destroyed again, or moved beyond our reach."
Old 10-30-2012, 05:00 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
"Jus' need one call," Zach says, already having something in mind. Cellphones. La Boheme wasn't that behind the times. It's the first number in his listing too, though that's more a coincidence then anything. If he knew the man's real name he'd use that just to bring him down the list a bit. He raises his phone up to call his godfather, the man known as Ace.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:55 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
"Ello?" Comes the answer, hard to hear with the sound of rough road beneath truck tires. Ace must be on a job, but you reckon he must be on the return leg by now, and the only place with roads that rough are near here. "What you need, boy?"

He's called you boy since you were a boy, and when you are old and grey he will likely still call you that...
Old 11-27-2012, 10:43 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
Ace, there was a welcome voice. They'd tell Zach that when Ace and his Paw were young men they were best friends and gambling buddies. My, how times work forward. Though it's always been weird how he doesn't even know Ace's real name, or how he knows so much about the supernatural. Never got even a hint of actual magic off of the guy.

"Suckah got Cousin James, but got a bead on it. Thinkin' I should take a minute and get a few tools for a propah huntin' trip firs'. Got anythin' that can help?"

Of course by 'tools' he mostly means Guns. But only Mostly.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:12 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
"Aww shiet." comes the growl from the phone. "Poor boy. He didn't need that."

A pause "Yeah, I got some tools you ken use. Go into the shed out back my place, watch out for that trap I put on it. I got a shotgun you can use, enchanted by the Crone. Should punch some extra big holes through them, I think."

"The moonshine bottle under that old toilet in there was blessed a few weeks back as well, but should still be good. Preacher was drunk at the time, but that never stopped it workin the other times. Heh."

"Oh, and the Ash and Hawthorn stakes are somewhere in there as well, probably in the vanity, top drawer."

"Just try not to touch the bathtub, its not charged or anythin yet, probably, but I am still workin on it. You know half made magic stuff, tends to explode or make you grow tentacles if you screw with it, especially with your... state."

"Hmm... Im only about three hours out. You gonna wait? I got this bum leg, but..."

oocHe didn't mention where he lived, but he has a place not far out of town, on the road in. About ten minutes walk.

There are wards about his place, pretty nasty ones, but since you were the one who charged them up you figure you can get in safely enough.

Last edited by Moridain; 11-27-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:47 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
Now Zacherie normally would pause when someone old enough to be his father with an admitted bum leg offered to help with a hunt, but the man was called Ace for a few reasons- not the least of which was his knack for having Aces up his sleeves. Metaphorically speaking.

"Shotgun, bless'd by a Green Witch. Moonshine, bless'd by a Holy Man. Stakes a' Ash and Hawthorn. Don' touch the Bathtub." he repeats outloud so that the other two can hear it.

"An' wit' a few hours- a fourth set a' hands for a' huntin'. Probably c'n cut that shortah if we need it. Ah swear, one day I'm gonna have to find out how you know all you do." he says with a chuckle in his voice.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:54 PM
This Quintessence of Dust

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3971
The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool
The tall, imposing figure of Ghede waits for Zacherie to finish his call with an air of mild impatience, though when he lists the various vampire-hunting tools he suddenly zones in with interest.
"Interesting...I have never much studied how mortals cope with Vampires before. I usually just tear bits off until they die."
Old 01-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Deathdisiple
a man walks up with a lee Enfield rifle dressed in light leather armor, with a fedora hat on his head and a gas mask covering his face, and he appeard to have come from now were '' Is there a man called by Zacherie?'' the man growed.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:30 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
OOCNot sure who you are and normally you can't just hop into games like that, but it's flattering that you did. Anyone else up for getting this going again?