RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Feb 5th, 2022, 08:06 PM
a strange creature

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1934
ghostwalking ghostwalking ghostwalking ghostwalking ghostwalking ghostwalking ghostwalking ghostwalking ghostwalking ghostwalking ghostwalking
I'm good with it ending there as well. It was my first go at play-by-post other than the Plight ... solo adventure (which you also ran). Thank you for running it.

If you actually have space in the main Hoffman story line, Doyle would be willing to have another go at it. I enjoy the basic story premise and it looks like an experienced crew to learn from.
Old Feb 5th, 2022, 11:17 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24627
savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwalking View Post

If you actually have space in the main Hoffman story line, Doyle would be willing to have another go at it. I enjoy the basic story premise and it looks like an experienced crew to learn from.
Sounds great... we'll have Doyle join the Hoffmann team near Belfast in their next scene when they return to their Base of Operations. I'll send you some info. when it comes time via PM.
Old Feb 7th, 2022, 04:26 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 482
tomthumb tomthumb tomthumb tomthumb tomthumb
Dang! That was brutal! Glad some of the team made it out alive.

Worst of the family issue is over, but still some lingering matters to resolve. Thanks savvy for the game and the epic backdrop you created, but I'm going to have to bow out due to that. Great playing with everyone, and maybe we'll meet again somewhere down the line.

Play on!
Old Feb 7th, 2022, 06:18 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24627
savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomthumb View Post
Dang! That was brutal! Glad some of the team made it out alive.

Worst of the family issue is over, but still some lingering matters to resolve. Thanks savvy for the game and the epic backdrop you created, but I'm going to have to bow out due to that. Great playing with everyone, and maybe we'll meet again somewhere down the line.

Play on!
Glad to hear that things are looking up buddy! See you out there, on the reboot here, or in another game in the future.

- Savy