RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Nov 27th, 2022, 09:39 AM
Cleaner of the Royal Butt

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4160
Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge
So I have added in the results of the various minigames here whoop whoop! If anyone wants to change their mind about what they're playing, this is your last chance, otherwise we are going ahead as is! I was going to add in your suggestions for games, because they're actually very nice (I'm especially excited about Rat Roulette because it sounds gross, and cute, and cute-gross) but I had to get a post out today I felt, and I had an 8 hour shift, no sleep, then a 7 hour shift, and it's 30c

Also, this is just advanced warnings, but I have no internet connection from December the 5th to the 10th, but I am also not working much until then, so I will attempt to post as much as possible and answer any questions your characters have as quickly and as much as possible, just so you all have something to chew on before I vanish temporarily.
Old Nov 29th, 2022, 10:46 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCanCook View Post
Later -- when they are away from the orc-and-kobold security couple, she decided it was time to speak with her companions. They all needed a bit of time to wash and prep for their next responsibilities, but Liana gathered the group of just her peers -- minus Vyeggar (sadly he couldn't be trusted) -- into a quick group huddle before people split up.
The DM Side of Me that roots for the players: Oh no, if only I could go into spoilers to help them!

The DM that is a total sadist: YOU HAVE NOW ACTIVATED PvP MODE
Old Nov 30th, 2022, 07:11 AM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12899
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
For the Conch Shell game, you have established rules for rolling under the opponent and over, but not tying. Should I assume that tying with the opponent means collecting the exact amount (as opposed to dividing it or adding to it)?
Old Nov 30th, 2022, 04:03 PM
It's clobberin' time

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18045
Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19
I don't know if/when I will get a chance/the energy to post. My father just got out of an extended cardiac surgery and I am drained. If you need to update and I'm past deadline, Vyeggar will have stayed to himself through the evening, but will join Damien after the shift.

Posting status: Around.
Old Nov 30th, 2022, 09:33 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noquarter19 View Post
I don't know if/when I will get a chance/the energy to post. My father just got out of an extended cardiac surgery and I am drained. If you need to update and I'm past deadline, Vyeggar will have stayed to himself through the evening, but will join Damien after the shift.
That is completely fair. Don't worry about it, take as much time as you need to rest up. I'll adjust some of my plans accordingly.
Old Nov 30th, 2022, 10:04 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12899
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noquarter19 View Post
Family and personal health comes first! Get some rest dude! Hope your father is recovering well.
Old Dec 3rd, 2022, 05:46 AM
It's clobberin' time

Tools
User Statistics
Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19
I'm back and ready to raise hell.

Lentil, I imagine that should be enough to divert the Maztablasta's?

Old Dec 3rd, 2022, 08:11 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Personally, I vote for Bucket Brigade as the name for the party.
Old Dec 4th, 2022, 12:59 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Oh joy, my sleep-deprived brain forgot to post the post I wrote, but that's OK, because now I can change it.
Old Dec 4th, 2022, 04:21 AM
It's clobberin' time

Tools
User Statistics
Was Vyeggar just getting choked so he would shut up, or was he taking damage?

Also, hey! I scrubbed up before work and everything! No way I still smell! *sniff*

Old Dec 4th, 2022, 06:48 AM

Tools
User Statistics
I think I wrote that it was Larzon getting choked, a little?

Also, I think vyeggar is just a stinky boy, buckets or not buckets I mean, does he look like the type to bathe?

Alatere, did you choose a game?
Old Dec 4th, 2022, 07:46 AM
It's clobberin' time

Tools
User Statistics
Oh I might have misread. Oh well. At least it sort of worked.

Old Dec 4th, 2022, 08:40 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Vyeggar and Grim both did well, so I'd say you helped each other
Old Dec 4th, 2022, 08:48 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6905
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Yeah, I imagine if Rozitto hadn't been distracted with Vyeggar, she would have questions where Larzon got his info from and things would have gone differently
Old Dec 4th, 2022, 12:33 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8048
CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook
Hmm ... some dramatic action in the main thread. I have a bunch of hypotheses, though I suppose we need some in-character time that isn't a crisis to sort through it.