twitter google facebook

Old 09-24-2017, 11:13 PM
Watching, always watching

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 21896
Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos Nimlos
Hall of Fame 2017 Congratulations

Congratulations to all the games nominated for the Hall of Fame 2017, and deepest appreciation to all our members who took part in the contest.

Now, here's your chance to congratulate the DMs and players of the games who were named to the RPG Crossing Hall of Fame for 2017!
  • Skull and Shackles
  • Star Wars - Purge
  • The City of Endless Arenas
Old 09-24-2017, 11:25 PM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 44549
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Woo! Congrats to the other winners and I'm honored S&S was considered beside some really great candidates this year, probably the best looking group I've seen as a whole since I've been involved in HoF.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:57 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5742
Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz
Congratulations to everyone that made it to the Hall of Fame 2017! Incredible skills and an inspiration to us all. <3
Old 09-25-2017, 05:09 AM
Dastardly Dolphin

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6261
Vallesh Vallesh Vallesh Vallesh Vallesh Vallesh Vallesh Vallesh Vallesh Vallesh Vallesh
Congratulations to all of those who got in! And thank you to everyone who voted. All of the games were excellent this year.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:18 AM
Peace was never an option

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16292
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
This year has really proved the diversity of great games on RPGX and it really was a case of all great games being nominated. Congratulations to those who got in and a great appreciation goes out to everyone involved, be it by voting, administering, or putting out some great games worthy of the Hall of Fame.

Currently participating in Iron DM, game posts may be slowed.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:06 AM
Druid of the Coast

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12426
Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan
Huge honor for CoEA to make in in this year. Congrats to the other winners as well! And thanks to everyone who voted.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:16 AM
MoonZar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15986
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Congratulation everybody!!!!
Traveling for the next week, I will be mostly inactive! Thank you for your patience.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:30 PM
Ice Cream Cultist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6671
Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo Megiddo
Yay!
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving
Custom Dice Bags
Old 09-25-2017, 04:37 PM
Mysterious Teenager

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27538
Melchior Melchior Melchior Melchior Melchior Melchior Melchior Melchior Melchior Melchior Melchior
A hearty congratulations to all the other inductees. There were some really great games in the running this - though that is the case with every year, is it not? - and I'm pleased to say that we'll be in good company. Honestly, I'm a little surprised to be included.

A thank you to everyone who voted, regardless of you who voted for. And, of course, an especially big thank you to my players, without whom I'd just be some crazy person talking to himself in a corner. It has been, and continues to be, an honour.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:09 AM
Frequent Refresher

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 893
Kjelldon Kjelldon Kjelldon Kjelldon Kjelldon Kjelldon Kjelldon
Huge congrats to the awesome DM team from City of Endless Arenas! I'm glad your endless creativity and hard work are being recognized! See you in Bloodfall.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:17 AM
Big Piggy Pig Big Pig!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15667
PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG
Congratulations!!! Expertly run games are the meat and bones of this web site, the reason we're all here. It's GMs like you guys, and the players that support it, that make all the difference.
..but Rovagug yet lived. | It is said that the Prince of Hell, Asmodeus, god of slavery, smiled and was content from that day forward. | For whatever else might come, he held the only key to Rovagug's eternal prison.. —Chapter 2 Verse 12 | The Songs of Shazathared, A Legacy of Fire