RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons 5e > Back to Basics
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Xalnaga's Avatar
Xalnaga Xalnaga is offline
Watching siliently
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-14-2019
RPXP: 2520
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Posts: 4,717
Goblins in Caramvek

OOC
Ladies and Nerds welcome to the actual game. Feel free to interact with anything, unlike old computer games we play with destructible terrain and NPCs who almost think with actual intelligents, where the bad guys adapt to your abilities and fighting style rather than holding to a pre-scripted plan.

Have fun... or maybe the more apt thing to say would be, Make Fun



*** ***


The Balefire Tavern

Walking down Main street you can spot two places offering beds. The champion hotel is a large three story building with a sign out front that reads "Closed for the off season". However on the far side of town, which takes twenty minutes (allowing for small town conversations, you'd probably be stopped by at least a couple of people wanting information on the Outside World). The main door is heavy and well oiled with a proclamation from King Uthul hammered to it. Inside the door is a common room with plenty of seating. The bar is situated directly ahead from the front door with a well worn path in the wooden floor boards directly to it. To your right is a larger table in an elevated area giving it some privacy, to your left is the majority of the seating. Walking into the common room you would have been warmly welcomed (which means yelled at with a smile) by the woman behind the bar, Mrs. Orlene Kettleblack, one of the owners of the Balefire Tavern. You are likely arriving in the afternoon evening which means that a young girl named Sally would then come and offer to take you to a seat.

The centre of the common room has a large ceiling with a mezzanine floor above. Stairs to the rooms are at the back of the common room unless you have more coin in which case their are two apartments with much nicer bedding and privacy are on the ground floor behind the common room. If you arrive mid afternoon you may have had the pleasure the meet Mr. Aubrey Kettleblack the other owner, if you arrived in a busier part of the day you'd just hear him whistling in the kitchen behind the bar.

Walking up the stairs to the mezzanine floor there are another two tables up there and a landing that over looks the centre of the common room. From the mezzanine floor you are able to see down into the bar. Along the front of the building are the rooms for rent: Single rooms, rooms with two beds, in the corner is a Dorm with 3 sets of bunks, the Eastern side of the building has rooms with larger double beds for 'Large Creatures like Goliaths, some Dragonborn and the like.large' people or couples, as well as one more single room.

 







Tuesday Evening
right-aligned image

You've based your self at the Balefire Tavern while you conduct your business in Caramvek. The Balefire is the more reputable place in town that offers food and lodging, its owners are a husband and wife team, Orlene and Aubry Kettleblack who serve lovingly. It is this, a Tuesday night, when fate or the gods or simply bad luck offer you a situation you are unable to refuse. Pic Sally works late afternoon into the evenings. Heading home after a little cleaning around the common room, and dishes.Sally flitters from table to table making sure that your cups, or mugs are topped up. She collects empty plates, taking them out back before heading back around each of the tables again. Orlene hangs over in the middle of the room, behind the bar. A pint in her hand as she engages in conversation with a pair of farmers sitting at the bar after their day in the field.

Through the smell of warm bread, ale and lamb stew. Over the sound of the locals chatting over fields, live stock and gossip mixed with the clatter of plates and mugs in the kitchen as dishes are washed and pots are stirred. The front door opens smashing against the same spot where it always hits when caught by the wind. A large figure stands in the door frame, light falls into his face from the many candles in the taverns dining room. Blood looks to have drained from the man's face, fear evident in his trembling. He is holding his hand over a gash in his good leg, for just below his knee the other leg is wooden.
"Help me! they took my boy. Grabbed my son right out of his bed!" He stumbles forward into the dining room desperately looking for someone to save his son "Please someone save my Alfred, Goblins have snatched him."

An old Dwarven man who was sitting by himself stands slowly and asks with the confidence and authority not normally found in the elderly.
"Which way did dey go Daven?"

Daven points North into the Boar Forest, with a trembling finger. He looks to the old dwarf. "I know who you are but do you still have enough in you to catch them and save Alfred.
I mean no disrespect."


"Well you bloody went der anyways didn't ya. I can still swing my axe about boy." The old dwarf limps forward and stands directly in front of the large human, dwarfed by his size the old dwarf seems unfazed. "I can still collect me a pair or two of goblin ears." with that he smacks the Kings Notice hammered onto the front door of the Balefire. You may have read it when entering.



OOCWelcome to the game everyone, I figured we'd get straight into it. Post your reaction to Daven (The large peg legged man)

In your post also let me know what table you are sitting at. See the attached floor Plan of the Balefire Tavern

 

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-12-2018, 08:54 PM
delpinator delpinator is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-17-2019
RPXP: 1607
delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator
Posts: 4,852
Brom
left-aligned image

Brom takes a bunk alongside clean. The university had spoiled him from his ususal lifestyle but when bunks were available he would take it. Coming into the tavern he is met with lovely sights of the people enjoying there merriment with what seems to be little knowledge of the dangers one can find within the nation. Supposedly the elves still seek independence. Would life really be better with roaming orcs? He sits down at a table and orders a mead.

Sometime later he is met with a man seeking to kill goblins who had taken his son. The words sung to the dwarf as he had been seeking a way to help his nation while in this city. The wagon would arrive in a few days which had worried the dwarf because of the lack of work. The kings reward of goblin ears only made the deal sweater.

"Greetings sir, I shall like to join your plea." He then turns to the room. "Gents protect your nation and earn some gold. Broderick fredrickstien didn't work to secure this peace only for us to become lazy."
 

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-12-2018, 10:16 PM
mjb's Avatar
mjb mjb is online now
Catch Phrase
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-17-2019
RPXP: 2143
mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb
Posts: 4,053
It was a pleasant enough time Tymus was having. In spite of the fact that yesterday involved him getting stabbed by a goblin it was otherwise unusually uneventful. Him and his new elf associate seemed to both be heading in the same direction. He was normally anxious around crowds but one or two is fine. Also he needed to answer the question he had about how she was in his vision. He stuck around as long as she permitted. They made a dragonborn aquaintance along the way also. He eventually got himself a single room at the inn. Nice and private. He could withdraw there to catch his breath from his fear of the visions.

It wasn't to much longer that the man came running in desperate for help.
Goblins? Huh. Could it be that Dash? Nahhh. But then again? No. That would be almost..... Typical. He had an episode. He met a goblin and an elf. Now this. Sounds pretty standard fair for his existence. Even if there was no connection he knew for a fact he had to help the man. Because he sort of did that stuff. He sighed and stood up. Moving towards the man he grabbed vacant chair and brought it to the guy with one bloody leg for him to sit down. A goblin hit me around there to earlier. He shook the thought away.
Sit down friend. You have me to help also. Tell us everything you can please.
He motioned to Sally.
Can I get this man a drink please?
Looking at the other two he simply said.
Tymus Oralin.
He took out some bandages and ointment ( he always had some on him, always) and began to tend the mans wound.

OOC Tymus was sitting at the table in front of the door to Apartment A. He bought a single room for 1sp

Last edited by mjb; 02-13-2018 at 11:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Lifedragn Lifedragn is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-15-2019
RPXP: 408
Lifedragn Lifedragn Lifedragn Lifedragn Lifedragn
Posts: 1,344
Aliira seemed quite content to allow Tymus to join her on the way to town. After a short bit of backtracking she even introduced the dwarf to Anayis, a saddlebag laden donkey that had been happily munching upon some underbrush in his owner's absence. Upon arriving in town she sought to find a stable to keep her friend safely for night and purchased a simple dorm bed for the night herself.

The woman jumped at the sudden entrance of the large man. The disheveled looking wood elf was far from familiar with the crowds and noise found in settlements such as this. She had just managed to begin filtering out the surrounding noise and just focus on the discussions at her table nearest the door when the loud slam of the door shook her concentration. She closed her almond-shaped, green eyes and calmed herself with another drink of watery mead. The dying volume of the other patrons as attention was turned to the big man made it easier for her to follow his words. Her mouth twisted in a frown. I sure hope Dash wasn't involved in this... I told him not to make me regret it. She lifted her cup to finish the drink, noting Tymus rising and spinning his chair away to sit again and address the man.

"I was hoping to visit the forest again, anyways. You lot may as well take advantage of my skill." She would add herself to the assembling voices though her back was still turned. "Your son is as good as found." The elf would rise and heft the ancient and battered oaken shield that was beside her.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Xalnaga's Avatar
Xalnaga Xalnaga is offline
Watching siliently
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-14-2019
RPXP: 2520
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Posts: 4,717
The Balefire Tavern
Daven looks at Tymus as the he is asked to sit. "Please no, we may still be able to catch them. Their head start is not that great and they are carrying my boy" the gruff exterior gives way to very worried parent


OODM
Daven seems wanting to leave and Chase, now.

Last edited by Xalnaga; 02-13-2018 at 12:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-12-2018, 11:41 PM
Stonk's Avatar
Stonk Stonk is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-15-2019
RPXP: 3884
Stonk Stonk Stonk Stonk Stonk Stonk Stonk Stonk Stonk Stonk Stonk
Posts: 5,383
Meet in a Tavern
left-aligned image
Syl made her way to the Balefire inn after her she finished her personal business in the morning. She excitement grew as she approached the inn, for her, walking into this inn would mean she was officially an adventurer. She would only need to find adventure. She opened the inn door and walked in, she relished she smell of cooking food and ale then looks around for the innkeeper. She greets Orlene Kettleblack and inquires about renting a room. She is shown the available rooms and chooses the small room on the south west corner.

She pays Orlene the silver piece and closes the door. When she is sure she is alone she flops on to her bed and smiles to herself. She does a quick change into her leather armor, so new that it squeeks a little when she moves. She puts on a black cloak and laces up her new leather boots. She looks at herself in the mirror, nods then pulls her hair back In a tight ponytail. She grabs her coin purse, and dagger and heads down into the dining area and sits at the round table closest to the stairs. She orders some food and a light ale. She eats the food and tastes the ale but does not finish it.

She watches people come and go and once and a while she feels courageous enough to talk to a stranger but loses her nerve. She was about to approach a dwarf when a man bursts through the door claiming his son has been taken. When she sees a few other volunteer she thinks, "This is it, what luck." She stands up and walks to the others volunteering and says, "I would also like to help find your son! Just let me get my things and I will be ready to go." She races upstairs and grabs her pack and crossbow. When she returns she excitedly awaits the posse of goblin hunters to leave.

Actions
 

Stat Block
 

Last edited by Stonk; 02-13-2018 at 01:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-13-2018, 12:06 AM
Lifedragn Lifedragn is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-15-2019
RPXP: 408
Lifedragn Lifedragn Lifedragn Lifedragn Lifedragn
Posts: 1,344
"Did they come into town to take the boy, or are you just close by? Seems boldly close for their head start to be so short." She begins asking. Her quick step carries her past the man as she stops briefly in the doorway. "I suppose that is irrelevant. I shall prepare at once and meet the rest of you outside." With a final look over her shoulder she goes to prepare her friend for the journey. If it ended up being anything more than a quick venture out, having Anayis to carry the child back could be most helpful.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-13-2018, 01:49 AM
TiesKnots's Avatar
TiesKnots TiesKnots is offline
Insert clever title here
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-16-2019
RPXP: 435
TiesKnots TiesKnots TiesKnots TiesKnots TiesKnots
Posts: 788
Hearth
right-aligned image
The heavy door of the Balefire Tavern is opened to reveal a Human in his late teen years wearing a loose-fit navy tunic. His dark hair is cut short and uneven, and the callouses on his hands betray his laborer heritage. He stands stiffly, his eyes still on the proclamation nailed to the outside of the door. The shield over his shoulder is worn enough, but the mace at his side looks like it has seen little use.

As he gets the door fully opened, he says, "Hey, Aubrey, since when are we allowed to advertise on the front..." At this point he pulls his eyes away from the proclamation to survey the room and the drama brewing within. "...door..?" His eyes dart from person to person until they land on Daven, already receiving wound care from a Dwarf he didn't recognize.

<He requires assistance.>
<It looks like he's already got it.>
<Insist.>
<Fine. First a heal spell, then a drinking spell.>
Patron

Entering the room, the young man says, "Nine Hells, Devan, what happened to you? Let me take a look at that." He places a hand on the wound, and a soft yellow light builds to Cast Cure Wounds to heal
Dice Roll:
1d8+3 (7)+3 Total = 10
knit the damage back together. Hearing the story from Devan as he does so, he begins to look concerned.

<Please don't say it.Please don't say it.Please don't say it.>
<The boy requires assistance.>
<(curse) But there's a whole group here going to help the guy...>
<Insist.>
Patron

Closing his eyes, the young man says to Devan, "You should take me along. In case you get more fool ideas like fighting Goblins and wind up a bloody mess again."
 
__________________
The next thing I say to you will be true.
The last thing I said was false.
Characters: Hearth, Warlock 4 | Cookie, Commoner 0

Last edited by TiesKnots; 02-13-2018 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Added statblock
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-13-2018, 10:47 AM
GryffinSong's Avatar
GryffinSong GryffinSong is offline
Dreaming of Dragons
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-22-2018
RPXP: 2657
GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong
Posts: 1,876
Grace
right-aligned image

Grace walks down Main Street, and wonders if she’s ever been here before. She cannot remember, but it doesn’t feel familiar. She’s been walking for two weeks. Two short weeks since she’s been healed. Two short weeks since she swore fealty to the goddess, and began to learn how to channel her Power. Two short weeks since she chose a life for herself, to replace the war torn, broken memories of her former self.

She sees an inn to one side of her, and decides to stop there for the night. Rumors of goblins in this area have been rampant, and the notice board outside indicates recent sightings. She opens the door and immediately sees that something has happened. People usually stare as she enters, but today all eyes are on a large man being treated for a wound on his leg. She pieces together his condition, his plea, and the notice board outside the tavern and approaches. She looks around at the others surrounding him, and says, ”I will help as well. Goblin hordes are dangerous, but with enough of us, we can take them.”
__________________
Trill & Val

Here be dragons ...
On indefinite hiatus from gaming ...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-13-2018, 11:23 AM
mjb's Avatar
mjb mjb is online now
Catch Phrase
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-17-2019
RPXP: 2143
mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb
Posts: 4,053
With the young human healing the old humans leg Tymus no longer needed the man to sit. He put the bandages away. At some point he must learn some of that healing magic.
We do need to be swift yes. And while *I* mean no offense. You have but one leg to chase on.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-13-2018, 02:11 PM
Xalnaga's Avatar
Xalnaga Xalnaga is offline
Watching siliently
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-14-2019
RPXP: 2520
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Posts: 4,717
The Balefire - Tuesday evening
Daven looks much better has the wound in his leg is magically healed. He puts pressure on his leg to test if what was done has indeed fixed him. "Thank you." He looks directly at Hearth. He watches Syl excitedly race up the stairs at the back of the tavern to fetch her things and an elf disappear to find someone else. "Thank you all." Tears start to stream down his face, over whelmed that strangers would help him. Caramvek isn't much for breeding heroes but he knew his towns people would help, he expected to find more of them in here but tonight it was primarily outsiders and the old dwarf. Who ever was willing to help Daven would not turn them away. I saw two Goblins who had my boy but a third jumped out from a place it the wheat field and sliced my leg... I tried to chase but my wooden leg sunk into the ground."

Tymus uses this time to suggest that maybe Daven would slow them down in a chase, diplomatically of course, and yet at this the large carpenter breaks down and does use the seat originally placed near him by Tymus. "Stole him from his bed... I should've been there... I'm his father I should be able to protect him... Please, save him." You are able to tell that he feels a shamed that he is asking you to help rescue his son when it is something he should be doing.

The old dwarf, who looks more frail once you are up close than before, places a large hand on Daven shoulder. "We'll get'em son. Elves are good at tracking things in my experience."







OOC
Before we go further, waiting on Tad's first post. This is more of an increased role play opportunity than moving the story along.

I also wanted to make sure that everyone has taken the extra feat (Human variant gets two feats in total) as well as your personal starting buff?
You are also allowed to sell your starting equipment and purchase other equipment that you'd rather start with.

Life and MJB - Take a point of inspiration for you time role playing the Co-Op game.
I play inspiration, that does not disappear and does stack. You might hold your inspiration points in reserve and have been awarded 3 across three in game weeks. You can give them out/ share them at any stage.

Last edited by Xalnaga; 02-13-2018 at 02:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-13-2018, 06:53 PM
mjb's Avatar
mjb mjb is online now
Catch Phrase
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-17-2019
RPXP: 2143
mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb
Posts: 4,053
Tymus scanned his new teammates. Some looked like they could wield a weapon. He knew at least two could heal a bit at this point. His new friends Aliira and that young local seeming guy.
Well don't we look like capable bunch. Alright then Ill grab my sword and pack.
He ran to the room and grabbed his stuff and returned. He always kept it together. Ready to leave at a moments notice. Sad habit of his.
Well just so we know what we can count on each other for. I can handle most weapons and am quite good with my own form of fire magic. Goblins are not my speciality but I think steel and flame solves most violent disputes. Hopefully before they even start.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-13-2018, 08:29 PM
Tad Tad is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-27-2019
RPXP: 1556
Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad
Posts: 1,671
Road WearyAlthough it was mid-morning when he walked into town, the young halfling breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of an inn. He had only been walking a few hours today, but the trip was proving far more arduous than anticipated, and the youth was weary and foot-sore. As the halfling passed through the doors of he paused and took a deep breath. ahh.. is that the scent of bacon I smell? Likely gone cold by now, but still... perhaps they've some eggs to go with it, or a scone? I'd kill for a scone...

Although he had eaten this morning, the meagre trail rations failed to satisfy and for a moment the rumbling of his stomach overrode the aching of his feet. Stepping lightly to the bar he excitedly hops up on a stool and engages the matronly woman cleaning up from the morning's custom.
"Greetings, m'lady! Taliafero Brandyhill, at your service. Enroute to the Capital, but I must say your fair inn was a sight for my eyes... I do believe I smell bacon, do you have any left? Perhaps some scones?"
His voice trails off as he gives the woman a hopeful look.


A day of leisure, interruptedHaving sated his hunger and thirst, Taliafero was loathe to resume his journey. He decided to rest for the day in Caramvek and depart in the morning. A small single room upstairs was more than adequate for his needs, and his purse still had some jingle so he happily paid the innkeep and spent the mid-day hours happily napping.


As the afternoon begins to fade into evening, Tali comes downstairs and joins the surprisingly active evening crowd for a hearty dinner of lamb stew, bread and ale. Quite a few travellers for this time of year... I wonder where they are going?
His thoughts are interrupted, however, as the door crashes open to reveal the distraught and bleeding man. Tali watches for a moment as he tries to make sense of the sudden burst of activity. The poor man, and his child... goblins? Surely the King wouldn't let goblins roam unchecked... some good he has done this man though... He had been looking forward to an evening of ale and perhaps a few songs followed by a sound sleep, but Tali's heart goes out to the poor father. One by one other travellers volunteered to help. The halfling lad stands up as tall as he can (a full 3 feet) and counts under his breath..
"five, six... Six rescuers? You need a seventh for luck! Let me gather my things and I'll join you all as well."
Taliafero scampers up to his room and gathers his weapons and his pack as well. He leaves the room with a regretful glance at the bed. Maybe we can catch them quickly and I'll still get to sleep in it. Upon returning to the common room, he introduces himself to the gathered travellers with a bow. "Taliafero Brandyhill, at your service."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-14-2018, 12:11 AM
delpinator delpinator is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-17-2019
RPXP: 1607
delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator
Posts: 4,852
Brom
left-aligned image

Well that seemed to work well enough though the lack of dwarves willing to stand was dishartening. How is it that elves and humans were more wiling to protect the country though none the less he would do what needed to be done. The asking of a drink prior to helping the wounded man seemed odd but the healer seemed to take care of that issue. The bravery to chase the goblins with a peg leg was a great sign of bravery. "Well, now that we have our party set we should head out. The sooner we head out the better chance we have of catching the goblins before things may happen to the child. "
 


Last edited by delpinator; 02-14-2018 at 12:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-14-2018, 12:14 AM
Xalnaga's Avatar
Xalnaga Xalnaga is offline
Watching siliently
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-14-2019
RPXP: 2520
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Posts: 4,717
Tuesday Evening - The Outskirts of Caramvek
The panicked stricken father stands from his seat as he sees those in front of him. He waddles, in long strides, back out the front door of the tavern as fast as he can, checking over his shoulder to make sure that those who claimed they would help were still with him. Heading down the main street Daven then turns North leading you all between the locals houses where you can hear the washing up after dinner, friendly conversations and some unfriendly conversations. "I was working on a piece in my work shop when I heard a loud noise and then Alfred screamed. I grabbed one of my hammers and went into his bedroom at the back of my shop and saw two goblins dragging him away. I jumped out the window to chase them but my leg" he motions to the wooden leg "Gave me greif and slowed me down. By the time I caught up with them again they were more prepared for me. I walked into an ambush where third slashed me then helped carry Alfred."




At the Northern edge of town the large one-legged carpenter shows you a track through a field of wheat. The sun is beginning to set giving the view of the field a picturesque look that under a different situation you might allow your self to enjoy it. "Thank you." Daven says puffing "They went that way, towards the Boar Forest." He points to an obvious path through the wheat which is wider than a single creature would make. "This is where I caught them and the bastard sliced my leg." Those with dark vision can esasily see the blood on the groundHe says.

The old dwarf from the Balefire Tavern, still with you, looks at the tracks and then back up to you lot. "What a motley crew of rescuers. Well that is the Udinthau way. Let's get going."

It is the old dwarf who wades into the field of wheat first. For five minutes you come to an intersection where the path splits in two. "Bugger me." the old dwarf says quietly puffing.




OOC
Investigation check, survival check or would you like to split the party nice and early on?

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB