Game Thread 13-B: Adrenaline is Higher Than Heaven (archived) - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Hall of Fame > Hall of Fame Games > Previous Inductees > 2019 > Arbiters of a New Age M&M 3e > Arbiters of a New Age Archived 1
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-17-2018, 09:17 AM
WhovianBeast's Avatar
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast is online now
Speedy Speed Boy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 6862
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Posts: 22,241
13-B: Adrenaline is Higher Than Heaven (archived)

right-aligned image
Monster-hunting thread for Enoch, Rham, and Llew
Enoch
Llew looks to you and Rham. "Us too. Anyone got a better idea than goin' b' plane?"
'Yes, but I'll need somewhere a little larger and more private.'

'Bye, Matt,' Kali bids, looking over to you silently with a tiny wave. 'I'll... I'll see you later. I love you.'

Llew nods. "We'll find someplace. Come on outside." He heads for the door and Rham follows, weaving carefully around Kodama and her sigil.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 12-17-2018 at 09:46 AM.
  #2  
Old 12-17-2018, 12:29 PM
gravenimages's Avatar
gravenimages gravenimages is offline
Their our know rools!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-26-2020
RPXP: 6486
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Posts: 12,742
Enoch

Enoch makes a heart shape with his hands, smiles back at Kali. Love you too. Good luck out there. And good hunting, I guess.

He follows along behind Rham, also placing his feet carefully to avoid stepping in a sigil.
__________________
One more bad decision and I think I'll own the full set.
  #3  
Old 12-17-2018, 01:10 PM
WhovianBeast's Avatar
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast is online now
Speedy Speed Boy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 6862
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Posts: 22,241
Enoch
Llew takes nearly the exact opposite direction as Ethan and his team, heading down the street until he spies a parking garage. "Will that work?" he asks. Rham looks at it. "Yes, if Enoch will take care of the cameras. Samael will teleport us where we need to go, but we do not need camera evidence."

Llew looks to you. "Looks like we're following you."
  #4  
Old 12-17-2018, 01:36 PM
gravenimages's Avatar
gravenimages gravenimages is offline
Their our know rools!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-26-2020
RPXP: 6486
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Posts: 12,742
Enoch

Enoch looks around for a few moments, extending his senses. Does it need to be clear space? Like not next to cars?
__________________
One more bad decision and I think I'll own the full set.
  #5  
Old 12-17-2018, 01:40 PM
WhovianBeast's Avatar
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast is online now
Speedy Speed Boy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 6862
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Posts: 22,241
Enoch
"Doesn't matter," Rham replies. "Somewhere Samael can stretch his wings without being seen. The garage was too small."
  #6  
Old 12-17-2018, 01:50 PM
gravenimages's Avatar
gravenimages gravenimages is offline
Their our know rools!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-26-2020
RPXP: 6486
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Posts: 12,742
Enoch

Kay, second floor then. Won't have to deal with as many cams or yahooes with cellphones or bodycams. Enoch leads the way up the stairs, pinpoints and disables nearby cameras. Kay, go.
__________________
One more bad decision and I think I'll own the full set.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 12-17-2018 at 02:07 PM.
  #7  
Old 12-17-2018, 02:19 PM
WhovianBeast's Avatar
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast is online now
Speedy Speed Boy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 6862
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Posts: 22,241
right-aligned image
Enoch
"Where are we going?" Samael inquires from beneath his hood, stretching his wings.
"Dublin," Llew replies, staring up at the angel.

Samael brings them in, engulfing the two of you. "O patéras mas ston ouranó," he murmurs reverentially, surprisingly soft feathers rustling against Steve and your back. "Férte mas mésa apó ti dýnamí sas sto spíti sas, óste na nikísoume to kakó pou ton perivállei. A-min."

A momentary lightness, and all three of you are inside a stunning cathedral. Samael folds his wings and stands up, admiring the cathedral. "Dublin," Samael intones, looking around as his voice echoes across the ceiling.

Llew shakes his head. "Insane. Let's get movin' before someone notices us."

It seems to be too late for that; there's a cell phone hurrying toward you from deeper inside the church.

"I shall have to let him out," Samael remarks dryly. "Give me a moment."

Last edited by WhovianBeast; 12-17-2018 at 02:19 PM.
  #8  
Old 12-17-2018, 03:43 PM
gravenimages's Avatar
gravenimages gravenimages is offline
Their our know rools!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-26-2020
RPXP: 6486
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Posts: 12,742
Enoch

Enoch is taken by the architecture for several moments before Llew's prompt about being noticed. He reaches out to the cell phone, has it ring while simultaneously placing a call to the bar in Amsterdam that he and Orrin and guested at with Kali. He points in the direction of the approaching cellular subscriber. At least one person coming from that direction.
__________________
One more bad decision and I think I'll own the full set.
  #9  
Old 12-17-2018, 03:53 PM
WhovianBeast's Avatar
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast is online now
Speedy Speed Boy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 6862
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Posts: 22,241
Enoch
Samael frowns. "I'm not going to let Nosferatu out while whoever-it-is is in the way," he mutters. "But I can hardly stay. Call out when you are ready for Nosferatu."

A swirl of black smoke, and he vanishes into thin air. Llew arches an eyebrow. "That's our coo t' scram, then" he murmurs. "C'mon." He trots toward the the door and opens it, motioning for you to go through.
  #10  
Old 12-17-2018, 04:51 PM
gravenimages's Avatar
gravenimages gravenimages is offline
Their our know rools!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-26-2020
RPXP: 6486
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Posts: 12,742
Enoch

Enoch steps out the door with all due haste.
__________________
One more bad decision and I think I'll own the full set.
  #11  
Old 12-17-2018, 05:08 PM
WhovianBeast's Avatar
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast is online now
Speedy Speed Boy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 6862
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Posts: 22,241
right-aligned image
Enoch
Llew leads you down the streets of Dublin with evident expertise, stopping in front of a closed tavern. He raps at the door. "'S Llew."

The door opens to reveal the face of an overweight man, a curly reddish beard with streaks of gray and no hair higher than his ears indicating he's at least sixty. "Llew!" he greets with a smile, opening the door. "Come in, lad! Yer friend, too."

He steps aside and Llew steps inside, gesturing for you to follow. "I need th' bar fer a moment, just m'self and m' friend," Llew explains. "Can you check out the back for a sec?"

The man raises an eyebrow, but nods. "Yea, I ken do tha'." He tosses a handtowel aside and walks off down the hallway. Llew listens for the sound of a door opening and closing before nodding. "Ken come out now," he murmurs quietly.

Nosferatu materializes in the same cloud of black smoke. "Heyyy..." he greets, looking around. "Nice place. Got anything to eat?"

"We're not stoppin' to eat," the Klaus retorts. "We haf t' be movin'."
Nos sneers. "Yes, sir." He reaches out and grabs a bottle of beer, flicking the cap off.
"What are 'ou doin'? Don't steal that."
"You and him get along just fine, right? What's a beer between friends?" Nosferatu leans closer and grin broadly, which on him is almost literally ear-to-ear, displaying a disgusting amount of sharp teeth. "And beside, you gotta keep the bloodthirsty abomination happy, don't you."
Llew looks ready to retort, but sighs and bites his tongue as Nosferatu drains the bottle and tosses it into the trash can behind the counter without so much as a burp. "Let's go play exterminator," the vampire says, opening the door and stepping outside without checking to see if you're following. Llew sighs and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a five Euro note, setting it on the counter, and grabbing two more beers. "Is he alwa's such a tw**?" he asks, offering you the other one. "Drink it quick."
  #12  
Old 12-17-2018, 10:10 PM
gravenimages's Avatar
gravenimages gravenimages is offline
Their our know rools!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-26-2020
RPXP: 6486
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Posts: 12,742
Enoch

Enoch chuckles, accepting the beer but holding it casually. He's being extra nice right now because we're pals, and with the prospect of carnage to come. Usually a lot worse from what I hear. Also, he can hear you.
__________________
One more bad decision and I think I'll own the full set.
  #13  
Old 12-17-2018, 10:30 PM
WhovianBeast's Avatar
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast is online now
Speedy Speed Boy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 6862
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Posts: 22,241
Enoch
Llew rolls his eyes. "Course he is, and course he can," he mutters unhappily. "Seems like he's taking it fine, seeing as I don't 'ave teeth around m' throat. You work with him much, or do I have t' break out a pen an' paper for an answer?"
  #14  
Old 12-17-2018, 11:15 PM
gravenimages's Avatar
gravenimages gravenimages is offline
Their our know rools!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-26-2020
RPXP: 6486
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Posts: 12,742
Enoch

Enoch shakes his head. Nah. He's been on hiatus awhile but a few missions since. You want wholesale slaughter, there's none better. You want British tea time conversation, not so much. He shrugs. I don't care that he can hear me, he has my measure. The kinds of things that might give him an iota of challenge would be life or death for any three or four of us. Just be ready to get roundly trash-talked for anything you say where he can hear.
__________________
One more bad decision and I think I'll own the full set.
  #15  
Old 12-18-2018, 09:03 AM
WhovianBeast's Avatar
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast is online now
Speedy Speed Boy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 6862
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Posts: 22,241
Enoch
"Can we ask th' angel instead?" Llew asks, taking a swig of beer. "'E seemed nice enough, an' dinna tell me gobs are an' threat for 'im. How far can 'e 'ear?"
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB