Easter Bunny Hunt 2020: The Official Discussion Thread - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements > Announcement Discussions
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 04-11-2020, 05:35 PM
Next year is Tampa!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 64450
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Easter Bunny Hunt 2020: The Official Discussion Thread

I know it's not Easter yet, but I have to stay 6 foot away from the Bunny this year, which means I get here before the bunny does. We've been painting eggs all day today, and now they are being dried and carefully packed so the Bunny can distribute them tomorrow. Our rabbit is off rinsing egg dye out of its paws, which could take a while, so.. I figured I would start up the discussion thread, even without the eggs in place.

Why not start chatting early? It's fun!!! The clues will be up on Easter Sunday, whenever the Bunny gets up and out. I am making sure our Easter lagomorph gets plenty to eat tonight, and lots of rest, because it takes a while to hide those eggs!

When they are in place, THIS is the place to list the threads where you found the eggs, the clues and your guess as to the Easter Bunny.

Please hide your work! You can hide any text (from all but moderators and yourself) by enclosing it in [SECRET] tags.

You can also chat about the Egg hunt, the Bunny, the fantastical, marvelous, witty clues, etc.. That doesn't have to be secreted.

Contest Rules are the same as always, you will find them in Birched's announcement about the contest. All the eggs are in public threads, most of them are in pretty obvious places, but some are a page or four back, at the start of threads. Can't make it too easy, some of you are pretty good at this.

And of course, special thanks to the Easter Bunny, for all their hard work and for volunteering to be the bunny. Thanks UT (FKAAS)!
Old 04-12-2020, 12:43 AM
Game Operations Director

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6189
GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen GodRosen
If any eggs are too hard to find this year blame dirkoth. I suspect at least 1 of them will be his breakfast tomorrow...
Old 04-12-2020, 06:41 AM
Next year is Tampa!

Tools
User Statistics
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
not a big fan of eggs. The insides are nice, but the crunchy part is yuck.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:12 AM
Dice are now Fate Cubes

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7034
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
Can I haz eggs?
Old 04-12-2020, 07:16 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 325
bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp
Is this hunt going to be along the lines of kids running around in their Sunday best or more so Night of the Lepus?
Old 04-12-2020, 07:50 AM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27049
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
Good luck everybody!
Old 04-12-2020, 07:58 AM
Dragon their feet

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2341
HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama
How egg-citing!

I regret nothing.

All eggs found. Now watch me screw up the actual guessing game!

Playing: After the Quake, Tenmen, Sky Realm, Ultraviolet Grasslands, Pirate King's Legacy
I've taken the Oath.

Last edited by HotsuSama; 04-12-2020 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-12-2020, 08:06 AM
Destroyer of Dreams

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1590
Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar

Well, I've pretty much looked through every thread except the game threads, and found three eggs. I don't think I can afford to spend any more time on it, to be honest. Ah well, good luck to everyone else!

Last edited by Telcontar; 04-12-2020 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Dice are now Fate Cubes

Tools
User Statistics
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
8/14

Last edited by Totentanzen; 04-12-2020 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:49 AM
Dim Henchmen of Pang!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12964
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Whoo, boy, I'm late to this party. I had my own little Easter Egg hunt this morning. I'll take a crack at this real quick before game posts.

Well, that's 12/14,and a stab at the Bunny... I might come back to this, but I've gotta get some stuff done before a DnD game! Good luck, everyone!

Last edited by Unko Talok; 04-12-2020 at 11:06 AM.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:56 AM
Worm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1145
Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon

Playing- Sigil Moonchild, Agetha Rhyneheart | DMing- Law of the Jungle

Last edited by Wishkamon; 04-12-2020 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:59 AM
Next year is Tampa!

Tools
User Statistics
For those secretly thinking the bunny is me...
It is not.

I would never do such a thing.

And, I already did it last year.

So... not two years in a row.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:01 AM
Dice are now Fate Cubes

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin Dirk View Post
For those secretly thinking the bunny is me...
It is not.

I would never do such a thing.

And, I already did it last year.

So... not two years in a row.
Exactly what you would want us to think...

Question! Are any eggs inside actual game folders? Or can we safely assume we can skip that giant section in the middle of all the game systems.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:05 AM
Next year is Tampa!

Tools
User Statistics
The bunny is a wascally wabbit, but I don't think I saw signs that the coney was in game system threads.

But things like Iron DM games might be within the realm of where he dropped a little blessing. Or maybe not.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Dice are now Fate Cubes

Tools
User Statistics
Well ive already spent hours and I cannot find them. If Hotsuma does have all but the last then hes already beaten me and I bow out. Cant let this make me ignore the family.

Good luck everyone, wish I had the time. Happy easter!