RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Dec 2nd, 2020, 09:11 PM
Let's Be Strange

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4107
Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec
Lashiec's About Me Page

— Grizzled Downer of the Longest-Running Tug of War 97
— The Consoled 14th Place Winner of 2020 Iron DM —
— The Ultimate Amateur —

Howdy, y'all! I'm Lashiec! This is a thorough recounting of what I like to do on RPGX. For posterity?
  • I'm currently not applying to new games so I can focus on IRL projects. I'm trying to learn how to code. We'll see how that goes. However, I'm still dedicated to my current games. But if something should happen to them, I'm not going to replace them until I can get through this ungodly amount of homework.
  • Let's get the formalities out of the way. I primarily play D&D 5e and Fragged Empire, but I want to learn Shadowrun and Call of Cthulhu. I'm a pretty new player of tabletop role-playing, but I'm getting to that point where months after getting hired at a restaurant, no one is going to buy it when you say "Sorry, I'm new!" after you make mistakes. The customers know you're just plain bad at your job. Did anybody else take advantage of that sad trick?
  • Join the official RPGX Book Club. If you love books and like talking about them, this is your kind of bar. The current read is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. If you want to prepare for next month, grab a copy of The Go-Between by L.P. Hartley. Thanks to Baxder for forming a great new subcommunity for RPGX.
  • If you're looking for a very casual escape room PbP, start a game with me over at Your Local Strip-Mall Escape Room. Think old-school text-based adventures like Zork or Hitchhiker's Guide. That's what I'm shooting for, at least.

Current Games as a Player
Campaign DM My Characters Start Date Current Players Former Players
The Dragon of Icespire Peak: Storm Team Retry Telegonus Hemlock Dec. 5th, 2019 DaysUntold, gavins38, UngainlyFool derpoet, Lord Ruthers, MeredithS, Small

Current Games as a DM/GM
Campaign Start Date Current Players Former Players Notes
The Dragon of Icespire Peak: Shadow Team June 3rd, 2020 Crucius, Retry, routzong, SnakeOilCharmer Chylopan, cookieyummy Retry (who unwisely made a public announcement that he would play the journeyman to an apprentice who wanted experience DMing for the first time) acts as a mentor for this campaign.
Fragged Empire: The Ghost Ship Carthage Feb. 27th, 2021 Parallax Squad: DBCowboy, Marshmallow, Starflier

Zenith Squad: Cap Ut, mpowell60, Palliven
Candide3693

ihinka
Fragged Empire's Core Rule Book was given out as a gift for those who donated to the 2020 RPGX Charity Drive. Don't let it collect digital dust! Or just buy it for $12!

In the Graveyard
Campaign DM Lifespan Characters Former Players Reason for Burial
AFTER: Team One MeredithS Jan. 22-March 23, 2020 Krom Shun Giot, Mostlymad, Reliq0770, Xian DM Departure, Pandemic Blues
Map House: Sigil & Signet TeamNumen Wraith Dec. 15th, 2020-Feb. 23, 2021Gestalt Offenhaus Arthilian01, Drachenspirit, JaredSyn, kymrel, Lemming23, SnakeOilCharmer, TomBombadil DM Departure, Time

Last edited by Lashiec; Apr 14th, 2021 at 10:56 AM.